Anyone ever try an ovulation microscope?

manduh726

She calls me momma
Reaction score
I just got one yesterday! Today and yesterday I have seen ferning. I am posting a picture. I took it with my cell phone so its not as clear as when you look with your eye. But its mainly looks like frost on a window. Is this the fertile ferning? Also I have had this for two days is that normal?

Attachments

• WP_000107.jpg
    WP_000107.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 11
I was thinking about getting one because I seriously spent $100 on OPks this month. Your picture looks like some of the ones I saw suring my research earlier today!

Its been fun to use it. Totally worth it. I think I am addicted to it. I got mine on amazon. Buy so we can be addicted together.

Its been fun to use it. Totally worth it. I think I am addicted to it. I got mine on amazon. Buy so we can be addicted together.

I am thinking about going and hunting down a real microscope today, haha. I asked on Facebook where to buy one and my mom kept pushing and pushing asking why I needed one so bad I couldnt wait, and I was dodging her.
I finally said "Sperm, Mom. I want to look at Sperm"

Ha!

I am thinking about going and hunting down a real microscope today, haha. I asked on Facebook where to buy one and my mom kept pushing and pushing asking why I needed one so bad I couldnt wait, and I was dodging her.
I finally said "Sperm, Mom. I want to look at Sperm"

Ha!

Well, crap. Ive been reading its really inaccurate with PCOS because of our hormonal imbalance so I am going to skip.

ETA:I lied. Im going to get it. If it doesnt work for me, my 7 year old will enjoy it.

Lol pcos always messes everything up.

I got it! I went to Schoolbox and picked one up for about $30.

I have no ferning at all, which is good because it means when I DO ovulate, I might see it! With PCOS sometimes people see ferning all the time.

I may have also looked at my CM and found dead sperm from last night, haha.

My ferning is gone. :( I had it for two days then gone but opk still looks positive. So confusing.

My ferning is gone. :( I had it for two days then gone but opk still looks positive. So confusing.

You are probably on a downswing from your LH surge! I bet tomorrow it will be negative.

I hope hubby and I caught it. We BD two days before I got scope and saw ferning. Then day I saw ferning which was 20th and we will tonight. I hope we got it all covered.

I have whipped out my scope, was no ferning this morning and i also have pcos, fx'd for you xx

I forgot to check and ate. Gotta wait because instructions recommend no food or drink for two to three hours before you check.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->