anyone experience this?!?!

hopingnhoping

Reaction score
I took a first response twice! & as soon as I had peed on it, i saw the moving line move thru the first window and I CLEARLY SAW the 'second' line ...it had not even gotten to the control line! Now, here is the thing....the line was WHITE!! Or so it looked.could've been faintly pink.

i KNOW that it was not the evap line cuz the control line was not even finished forming. I am assuming the evap line is a line that forms when the urine is Dried right?? well I clearly saw this line pop up as the pee moved across the window. Is that BFP? Of beginning of one.??

I took a first response twice! & as soon as I had peed on it, i saw the moving line move thru the first window and I CLEARLY SAW the 'second' line ...it had not even gotten to the control line! Now, here is the thing....the line was WHITE!! Or so it looked.could've been faintly pink.

i KNOW that it was not the evap line cuz the control line was not even finished forming. I am assuming the evap line is a line that forms when the urine is Dried right?? well I clearly saw this line pop up as the pee moved across the window. Is that BFP? Of beginning of one.??

You are just seeing the strip of anti-hcg on the test. I see it all the time. This is the line that the dye binds to if your urine contains hcg.

I have had this many times. I have the Pee On A Stick Addiction and bought the 25 pack of test strips from eBay....3 times. Almost every time I take those I see the strip turn a pinkish color and the spot where the "Test" line should be turn white. It always gets my hopes up and I patiently wait for the window to clear up and turn white so I can see if there is even a HINT of a pink line.....but all that's left is white on white....(nothing :nope: )

I have been TTC for more than a year now with this same POAS addiction and the same thing you described....no luck yet.
I read it is just the ink going through the membrane where the line "WOULD" be and because there is none of the HCG the dye doesn't stick to it, leaving it white after the strip/window clears up.

Sorry :bfn:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->