Anyone experienced these symptoms??

West8872

Reaction score
My husband and I just started trying ttc this month and I feel like we may have succeeded?
The past few days I have had a lot of cramping and a constant burning right sensation in my lower abdomen. I don't have sensitivity to smells or breast tenderness. Has anyone else experienced anything like this before?

Pains in that part of the belly are hard to pinpoint. I know around the time I conceived I did experience alot of cramping and assumed it was early period pains. I also woke up one night with a very sharp pain in my right side (where i think my ovary is) and got my bfp weeks later. I really hope this is the case for you too, bestest of luck xx

p.s drink raspberry leaf tea> I repeat myself over and over to women who are ttc. My doctor recommended it to me- its supposed to help your cycle and help the egg to stick. I drank about 4 cups a day, i thought it tasted pleasant so I replaced it with my normal tea at work

Ooh glad to hear you had a NGO after the cramping. That's the strangest thing for me, I never cramp sometimes not even with AF so I feel something suspicious is happening and getting my hopes up :)

I have had some dull ache and pressure in my lower abdomen, some stronger pains on my side, and some light nausea. I am also exhausted and this morning my breast started to hurt a but. I can't say for sure these are pregnancy symptoms though, because I usually get bad Pms symptoms and they could also be from ovulating.

It's not a uti. Checked with a doctor ( I work at a medical centre) but since its a very small med centre and a small town I don't want to mention that my husband I are trying just yet.

Hey I'm experiencing that too. We've been ttc for nearly 5 years now and this is completely new to me too. It's kind of a tingling burning / warm sensation with mild cramps. I have no other symptoms other than eating more (i have a non existent appetite) Also felt quite ill on Sunday - we got to the deli counter in tesco and I was sure I was going to vomit, I also broke out in cold sores sunday morning....my af is due saturday. Really hoping that this is it for us...we went on holiday in june and i quit a very stressful job the day we got back. Since then I feel like a whole new person. Not sure if the cold sores have any connection but i am certainly neither stressed or tired!!

Good luck, keep us posted. When's your af due? xx

AF is due next we'd for me so it feels like such a long wait! I'm very impatient haha. I'll keep my fingers and toes crossed for you, hope this is a good month for us :)

AF is due next we'd for me so it feels like such a long wait! I'm very impatient haha. I'll keep my fingers and toes crossed for you, hope this is a good month for us :)

I don't normally test until af is late. I won't be able to test this weekend as my stepson & his girlfriend are visiting so it's going to be early next week for me. Kind of mad as his girlfriend is 15 weeks along, we were all joking last time we saw them about us being pregnant at the same time!

It's just a really annoying niggling ache, i couldn't get comfy in bed last night at all. Good Luck! :dust:

Yes I had mild cramps, O type pain and a burny feeling when I got last BFP, but also had heightened sense of smell and sore BBs. Good luck :thumbup:

The next symptom i experienced after cramps was a dull ache in the side of my boobs. I also (sorry tmi) had a gush of white liquid from my hoohar when I was doing a workout- which wasnt like normal discharge- very milky like.

Keep symptoms spotting - hope you get a bfp

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->