anyone fancy a nosey????

saraendepity

Daisy's Mummy and TTC!
Reaction score
hey girls,just wondering if anyone has a mo if you'd have a quick look at my chart.... just dunno if i should discard that really low one??? never charted b4 n only been doin it a few days........i know it really not gonna amount to anything till i get a full cycle or two in to compare :shrug:

sara

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Just keep watching your temps. Some women have a big dip the day they O. :sex: just in case. Good luck, keep it there for now and see what happens in a few days.

no dont discard it ...even tho it looks like a big dip,its not as big really it just looks that way on ur chart,u might well of O yday, if so ur temps will rise a little more n more then u shud get a confirmed O date with ff x but u shudnt take any temp away,as that was ur temp that day :)

thanks honey.....i know this probably sounds really silly but i was really really cold that morning too....(left bedroom windows open all night!!)..... could that effect the bbt????
thanks for yr help girls :hugs:

sara

xxxxxxxxxxx

i been waking up late because i got work and such and i been sleeping in! so i use the temp corrector on FF, but i never noticed a temp dip but i dont know gooood luck hun

it cud affect ur temp uknow ! but i still wudnt discard the temp uknow hun, do u temp in ur mouth..? cos the first mth i did i was convinced that cos i slept with my mouth open it affected my temps....i did that whole mth in me mouth as they advise u not2change half way through, but the 2nd mth i started tempin vaginally and i stuck2that as ive done it thi mth aswell cos there much more accurate, and it wudnt affect u down there if ur windows were open! or ur mouth ! good luck :)

thanks honey, might change over to vaginally next cycle...thats if i need to !!! fx

sara

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

to me it looks as thow u o'd on cd 15 coz the cm & cp good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann