• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Christmas puddings Dec - Jan 25

Hi MrsKatie, haha, I don't remember a time I didn't have baby fever, going to have to try not to after this one though as its definitely my last, pretty sure I would keep going forever if I could lol

@star25 I swore my youngest would be my last but now I am thinking, just one more…
I just turned 42 so it would really have to be JUST one more… I think…

@star25 I swore my youngest would be my last but now I am thinking, just one more…
I just turned 42 so it would really have to be JUST one more… I think…
I'm the same! Haha But I'm also turning 42 in December so that kinda helps with thinking that's it's my last!!
I was so bloated today I looked pregnant. It's insane! I wore a tight dress and if my coworkers had seen me like this they would figure it out when I'm obviously not showing yet!! I don't know if it's because it's so close to my previous pregnancy?

Mrskatie, how many children do you have? Even dh said it would be sad once we have to start preventing lol.

Happy, how old is your youngest? I'm definitely showing something, bloat or whatever it is it's pretty obvious, I think it's got earlier with each pregnancy, with my 3rd I remember showing at 10 weeks but can't remember with my 4th, I think I'm about 8 weeks now
Just counting down the days til next sac!

Mrskatie, how many children do you have? Even dh said it would be sad once we have to start preventing lol.

Happy, how old is your youngest? I'm definitely showing something, bloat or whatever it is it's pretty obvious, I think it's got earlier with each pregnancy, with my 3rd I remember showing at 10 weeks but can't remember with my 4th, I think I'm about 8 weeks now
Just counting down the days til next sac!
My youngest is only 8 months. Was born in September. So super close!

Im so sorry you were not well and you must be so stressed now. Keep in mind it's quite common to have some spotting. Hopefully it's nothing!
I got admitted to the hospital. Just strict bed rest. Had the ultrasound in the morning. I'm 5w+1 today. They saw yolk sac and measured at 7mm. But at the same time they said something like not fully implanted.. I don't really understand their language as yet. Quite worrying. The doctor using translator to tell me that the chances of success is high.

I'm doubt if the embryo is not implanted fully, can I still able to get good hcg(1080) at 12dp5dt?
I thought hcg hormone is released when implantation is done and keep growing?

I got admitted to the hospital. Just strict bed rest. Had the ultrasound in the morning. I'm 5w+1 today. They saw yolk sac and measured at 7mm. But at the same time they said something like not fully implanted.. I don't really understand their language as yet. Quite worrying. The doctor using translator to tell me that the chances of success is high.

I'm doubt if the embryo is not implanted fully, can I still able to get good hcg(1080) at 12dp5dt?
I thought hcg hormone is released when implantation is done and keep growing?
Oh dear. Glad they say chances of success are high. Will be thinking of you. Did they how long you will be staying?

Oh @Madcat99 sending prayers!
@star25 we have 6 kids. Youngest just turned 1 but I’ve had 3 regular/heavy AFs already so maybe my fertility is back… I don’t know!!

@Madcat99 how are you? Thinking of you!

@star25 2 days left for your scan! Eeeeek I bet you can't wait!

How is everyone doing? I was super neaseous yesterday but feeling better today!

Hi all

Madcat, it's good they saw the yolk sac, it's highly likely it was too early to see anything else at this stage, how are you now? Have been thinking of you

Mrskatie ahh that's lovely what are their ages? I love to hear of other big families, I know a few but so many people I know seem to have 2 and stop , I don't have that kind of restraint haha

Happy, I'm soon excited!! I can't believe scan day is tomorrow, also super nervous. We're going to go for breakfast first so will be nice to do something on our own whilst the little ones are all in school and nursery
Glad you feel better today, I do too actually which had me worried but just had a cuppa and now feel icky again lol

Afm, just impatiently waiting for scan day tomorrow! My stomach is in knots lol, my sister has a feeling its twins, I would be so worried I'd it is, she has twins and I have seen first hand how hard it is, but then I suppose you cope when you have to!

Hope everyone is well, ill update tomorrow

Hey ladies, I was sent home yesterday. Didn't have any bleeding during my hospital stay. But discovered bleeding 2 hours after I reach home. I just lay on bed the whole day and no more bleeding.
This will be my first child, I'm 40, had both tubes removed due to cysts. I know it's kind of late to bear first pregnancy at my age . It's been a hard journey for me to reach this point. We have spent a lot of money and stress. I hope I can success this time.

I have back to work today. Feel a bit dizzy, and I take everything really slow.

Katie, Happy face, it's always my dream to have many kids and a harmony family. How sweet..

Star25, yes, indeed. It's too early to see further at this time. Yesterday the Dr make another ultrasound for me , it shows 10mm sac, so means baby is growing. I'm happy for that. Will have my next appointment at June. 19.

Hi all
Madcap I'm glad you could rest to help the bleeding, I hope work isn't too difficult for you? I understand how hard it is when you've had fertility treatment, 40 isn't as old these days as people used to think it was, thinking of you

Had scan today and all went well, measured 8w2d, next scan in 4 weeks, they said the date might change slightly as measurements will be more accurate at the next scan, I was just so relived as Soon as she started scanning baby was there and once she zoomed in we saw the heartbeat straight away

Star25, oh.. how exciting to see the little bean! happy for you!!

Thank you both, it was such a relief, hope you're all OK

I still have nausea on and off, tired and today feeling cramps which is making me so paranoid as it's started early morning so not like its at the end of the day and I've done too much

I'm sorry you are having cramps. I'm having cramps just now. It's 1700 over here and I'm thinking whether I should cancel my pilates class and take it easy for the rest of the day.

I don't have as much nausea as I've had with my previous pregnancies. I do occasionally but it doesn't last as long! Hoping all will be well on the scan on Tuesday!

The scan can't come soon enough!! Literally counting the hours and it's still 2 days away :haha:

Hi how is everyone, happy how did your scan go?

hope all is well ladies

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->