Anyone feel like theyre pulling teeth

jjbubbles28

Reaction score
to have sex. My husband has been off for almost 2 months on disability. Would think they he would have so much more energy and would "want" to do it each time, but instead he's like "ahh, ok, lets go" and Im like :dohh: Makes this process so much harder ...

If he is off on disability and therefore unable to work, I can't imagine he'd have more energy for sex?

So sorry about your husbands disability- that must be tough to go through! Would you mind sharing the reasoning for being on disability? It may shed some light into the decreased libido. Maybe it's a certain medication he's on? Or maybe just depression in general? If he was generally an active guy - this change in lifestyle may have really gotten to him! I of course don't know the details of your situation but it's just a couple thoughts

He broke his wrist at work, a job he cant stand and being home has never made him happier. He is in no pain, on no medication, does physical therapy only. He doesn't have a decreased libido, he just could go without it. which makes me feel that he really doesn't want this. but when I talk to him he says he does. argh!

Pressure to perform is a mood killer for them hide all the bby stufftrust me

hmm, that would just be my crazy homemade calendar, of dtd dates, temps, opks, etc....

Lol make a fertility friend account so u can keep it on ur fone I had the same meltdown a few months ago but you just gotta keep everything to yourself as long as they're on the same page as u they don't really know how to show it they freak out when they see everything

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->