anyone feel so tired

violet 73

mum to 4, 3 boys & 1 girl
Reaction score
can,t believe how tired i get im that tired i was falling asleep at like 9 0clock on the chair lol , violet xx

Yep sometimes I go to bed a lot earlier than normal... I should be right now lol but have too much playing with my new laptop to do LOL:hug:

girl when it is 8:30 i am ready to crawl in bed, sometimes i even find myself going to bed before the kids

I just had max in his carrier on me as he wouldnt nap so i decided to put him in there while i brows ebay lol i had some lullabys playing and fell asleep lol

I'm overtired, waking up 4-5 times to feed my little eating machine every night,lol
Yesterday he only slept 3 times about 15 minute each time

jack sleeps really well once asleep & when he awakes usually about 4.30 in morning once he finishes his bottle he will go straight of back to sleep but we normally try & go to bed 10 jack will usually have bottle between 10.30 - 11 once he finished that he really struggles to go of to sleep he just keeps moaning in his basket & i have winded him changed his nappy & he still won,t go off it usually takes me till 12- 1 am to get him asleep i think thats why im so tired anyone have any suggestions :help:? violet xx

:hi: hi violet, so sorry your having a tough time with sleep honey, have you tried play soft music, or swaddling rocking and shhh-ing, that often worked with maddi.
i still get tired alot too, and maddi sleeps through, you're just on the go all day and without a nights sleep its so so so tough :hugs: x

Ever since having my son (he is 4 now) I feel like exhaustion is a constant part of my daily routine! Sleep versus going out? I know which one would probably win the day! lol

:hi: hi violet, so sorry your having a tough time with sleep honey, have you tried play soft music, or swaddling rocking and shhh-ing, that often worked with maddi.
i still get tired alot too, and maddi sleeps through, you're just on the go all day and without a nights sleep its so so so tough :hugs: x

ive tried rocking him shh-ing him but he just lies there wide awake , im just feeling so shattered , hubby says try & sleep in day when he is asleep but easier said than done i have a house to tidy & have a bath as i have 4 kids & i need to tidy as i can,t sit in a untidy house . violet xx

my mum advised me to sleep when my son slept and then do my housework when he was awake so that he got used to noise and also to me doing stuff when he was about. Hope you feel better with it all soon xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->