Anyone finding out the sex next week?

Sarah_mw

Reaction score
My scan is next week, 15th October and it's now all I can think about, it's my 2nd pregnancy I didn't find out with my first (my son) but really want to tell him if he's having a brother or sister! Anyone else finding out soon?

My scan is the 19th but we're doing a little reveal with cupcakes with family so we can all find out together, so we have to wait til the 24th to find out. I'll have a card in an envelope for a week tempting me to open it and find out. But we did cupcakes at a reveal party for our first and it was so much fun! So I'll wait. :)

My scan is the 19th but we're doing a little reveal with cupcakes with family so we can all find out together, so we have to wait til the 24th to find out. I'll have a card in an envelope for a week tempting me to open it and find out. But we did cupcakes at a reveal party for our first and it was so much fun! So I'll wait. :)

Ohhhhh, I'm doing similar but I'm gonna find out in the morning and go home and make the cupcakes and then go to my parents, think that's a lovely idea, your gonna b very good not peeking lol! What did you have first time round? Do u have a slight preference as to what your hoping for this time, I do and I feel terrible that I have in my mind what id love it to be :(

My scan is the 16th and can't come soon enough. With DS I just knew it was a boy but this time round I honestly have no idea. Can't wait to find out!

I'm having a private scan on the 25th. So excited!

Ohhhhh, I'm doing similar but I'm gonna find out in the morning and go home and make the cupcakes and then go to my parents, think that's a lovely idea, your gonna b very good not peeking lol! What did you have first time round? Do u have a slight preference as to what your hoping for this time, I do and I feel terrible that I have in my mind what id love it to be :(

I'm good at waiting for surprises, though, it'll be tough for a whole week! Lol

We have a daughter, she's almost 2, and Id love another girl so they can have each other (I have a sister and 2 brothers, but I'm closest with my sis). But honestly, boy or girl is ok! :)

Don't feel bad, it's ok to have preference!

It's now a one week countdown! I have a son and knew he was a boy too but feel different this time but I know that can mean nothing so just got to wait! Very excited it makes me bit anxious! X

Mine is on the 14th, but now worried they won't be sure or baby won't be in a good position to tell and its the last scan!

We were told by our ob at 15 weeks it looks like a girl.
Were having a gender scan next week to confirm and taking our twins who are 4 coz they will be ao smitten

I'm also finding out the 15th. Not sure if I'll bring my daughter with me to ultrasound.

I'm having a scan this week at 15+4, I wonder will they be able to tell? I know it is still early, can't wait to find out.

Ahhhhh I've just got to get through 2 more full days, scan is 11.30 Thursday I'm gonna b so on edge! We've decided we're going to take our son, we haven't taken him to any other appointment but thought it'd be nice to go as a three and buy the baby its first items together after the scan! I'm so anxious now, if we have another boy there's a chance we may have more children in the future but if we find out we're having a girl I would stop, but feel terrible wanting a daughter as I'd love another boy unconditionally, plays on my mind so much x

So excited, our first is a Girl! Found out today from the Verifi screening ( all chromos screened normal -yay!). Called and told everyone. My least favorite response from paternal great- Grandpa " Well that's ok, as long as its healthy". Guess I need to start putting my shields up lol! This makes it really feel real now, would have been excited either way but so fun to know!

I was told it's a boy at 12 weeks at my NT scan. I'm waiting till I'm 16 weeks to confirm this.

I got a blood test yesterday to screen chromosomes and should find out gender with the results in about 2 weeks!

So we had our gender scan to confirm my obstetricians guess of a girl.. it would appear we certainly are having a little princess :) 3 white lines and no doodle in sight :)

Ohhhhh so pleased to hear all ur news! I have 2 hours to go, I so badly want a daughter, either way I'll b over the moon but just convinced myself it's a girl, can't wait to know! I've not slept very well I'm so anxious, can't wait to take my son with us to meet his brother or sister! Will let u all know soon x

So exciting for those who have found out congrats!!! Goodluck for your scan...I'm off to mine tomorrow....just confirming our gender scan we had at 16 weeks :) hopefully she's still a girl tomorrow hehe

I'm having a baby girl! I can't believe it! It's all my dreams come true to have one of each, but most importantly she's healthy! Really hope ur all excited for ur future scans, I'm looking forward to being able to sleep tonight, in fact I'm gonna try and have a nap now lol! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->