Anyone following the Facebook page justice for lucie?

The mother adds snippets or more information from time to time.

But my point is we all do advocate, we all try and do the best thing for our family, sometimes that is putting the trust in the wrong people.

In your case you know exactly what is wrong and what is needed and who to shout for etc, it must be hard for you, having to fight like that, your son is lucky to have a strong mummy like you and I hope that you will find medical professionals you can trust and so will take the best care of your son. It's tragic that anyone should have to fight for decent healthcare.

I do understand your point, and I would like to think that this experience will highlight to others to call an ambulance of needed, but having a child with no know health problems and having a child with a serious chronic illness does change the dynamics. I mean if you started shouting and demanding to be seen people would understand due to this chronic illness, but if a child who doenst have it parents start it they will probably get removed by security.

Does your son or will he require a pacemaker? I worked cardiac but adult, never seen it in children.

Yes, he will require a pacemaker at some point. At the moment, his heart rate is in the mid 50s resting. It increases slightly when he's active. They are waiting for it to either go below 50 or for him to show signs of not being able to keep up with other children. :flower:

Yes, he will require a pacemaker at some point. At the moment, his heart rate is in the mid 50s resting. It increases slightly when he's active. They are waiting for it to either go below 50 or for him to show signs of not being able to keep up with other children. :flower:

Awwww bless, glad he is doing well, hope he stays well :flower:

Tbh though...I have no medical training and am not a medical receptionist..but if I was and a child came in sick then i'm pretty sure I would always try and fit them in before others, I mean..it would take a few minutes to get someone to see to them, and children can deteriorate so quickly. No baby should've had to have waited that long to be seen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->