anyone found a safe food to eat for nausea

mumaoftwoboys

Reaction score
I am eating Kettle chips ready salted by the bag full! It's the only thing that keeps the nausea at bay!!!

Iv found ginger biscuits, rich tea biscuits, cranberry juice little sips makes me feel a little better, and also sucking on a fruity boil sweet. my mom's got me some arrow biscuits but Iv not had them yet xx

I find bagels are going down well xx

Mine was ice pops! X

Im still being sick. Best thing is crackers and salty pretzels! Hope you all feel better soon. X

Last pregnancy it was cream crackers and dairylea. This time it was crumpets and dairylea lol

I know this is going to sound wierd but mexican food has actually been the only thing that hasnt sent me running for the bathroom. My husband is so tired of me wanting to have enchiladas and chimichangas that he said he will go get it from the mexican restaurant for me if I will just please let him eat something else lol. But he has also said it is worth having me not throw up. I still get nauseous at times by the smell, and i have to eat slow, only bits at a time. I cant have sprite, 7up, or sierra mist because they make it worse. Apple juice is about the only drink I can stand.:wacko:

Peppermint tea and crackers for me. I also keep a bag of mixed nuts or multigrain biscuits nearby at all times so i can snack on them all day. I find if i do that i dont get hungry becauae im usually nauseous when im hungry

Halloumi cheese - fat and protein keeps you fuller for longer so nausea stays away longer ... Empty carbs cause dips in blood sugar and you become naseaus again in 2 hrs!

Try eating protein .. Salmon, chicken, cheese etc

It worked for me all first trimester and once I stopped eating junk food I felt so much better

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->