Anyone from Edinburgh?

Lucy_lu_84

Pregnant with #2
Reaction score
Hey,

Anyone from Edinburgh?

Going there next year for a girls weekend away. We are looking for somewhere to go drinking/dancing. My friend (birthday girl) would love somewhere that does pop or 80's music.

Can anyone recommend anywhere for us?

Thanks so much

xx

I'm in Edinburgh and there's so many clubs to go to. Pity I'm always pregnant haha! Mood's a popular one, as are Stereo and Hive( but that's more diff music), For poppy stuff I'd deffo say Mood ( I've never been but that's where everyone I know tend to go!) :) Right in the Center too and there's a taxi rank outside :)

Oh Perfect thank you :)
Just googled mood, looks good :)

I know how you feel though, felt like I was pregnant forever to lol

Im in Edinburgh and would suggest lava ignite, theyv got 3 rooms, r&b chill out room, clubby music dance.floor and cheese and 80s music with multi coloured light floor! its an awasom club! Have fun! Edinburgh night life is awasom

Hey im in Edinburgh and would highly recommend the Jam House in Queen Street. Never had a dull night there its fab. Always great atmosphere lots of dancing and a live band for most of night. They do food too. Check it out on Trip Advisor.

https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Attra...Reviews-The_Jam_House-Edinburgh_Scotland.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->