• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone from Florida?

Im in Port St Lucie as well! or shall I say boreville there's nothing to do here in PSL. Moved up here 3 yrs ago from ft.lauderdale. ugh i so hate it here. I wanna move back down to ft.lauderdale.

Im in Port St Lucie as well! or shall I say boreville there's nothing to do here in PSL. Moved up here 3 yrs ago from ft.lauderdale. ugh i so hate it here. I wanna move back down to ft.lauderdale.

yes i lived up there for a while but I hate to say it there is nothin like ft lauderdale/miami

yes i lived up there for a while but I hate to say it there is nothin like ft lauderdale/miami

lol i go down to ft.lauderdale on Saturdays sometimes. i went 2 saturdays ago with my son and had fun. next time i go down there we should hangout.
pm me your cellphone number and i'll pm u mine

is this thing still active? saw it was started in 08 ! I am in central fl, Palm Bay.

wow I can't believe I've been TTC that long :(
yeah, I'm still here!

wow I can't believe I've been TTC that long :(
yeah, I'm still here!

:hugs: aw.. you'll get it! Have you met .. mm I wanna say mrscullen.. tried for 2 years before her bfp with twins... :)

thanks! No-I haven't-was it natural?

ahh not far. We're heading up to St. Aug. and St. Aug beach in december (will be 28 weeks!!) for a weekend.. taking the kids to the Fort and wax museum and stuff :)
I'm just a wee bit south of kennedy space center.

Aww Chantel you're having a girl? aww congrats! miss talking toya

Tampa, Fl over here! lol I'm 19 and this is my first. Due in June 2011

Shey - hey mama! Yes, we're having a girl woohoo!!! :)

MrsRB - My sister in law is in Tampa, she goes to USF..so you're literally straight across the state from me on a map! LOL
I was also 19 when I had my first one :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->