Anyone from Florida?

:flower: Hiya
Im not from Florida, but I have just got back from my Honeymoon there, it was absolutely fantastic, so warm and sunny, and the people are so friendly.. I loved it, and will miss my lucky charms cereal, twinkies and chips ahoy cookies.. and the publix supermarkets.. :cry:.. I am just starting to ttc again after I had an ectopic in October and lost my right tube.. if anyone would like to penpals then that would be great!:coffee: Take care xx

publix... i HATE publix! they are so overpriced, i only go there when i need a few items like milk, eggs, etc and don't want to drive any further than down the street. much rather go to walmart. =) where in florida did you visit?

good luck with ttc, im sorry to hear about your ectopic! FX for you! :hugs:

ps where is Walmart in Florida?? is there one in the orlando area? xx

Walmarts are ALL over Florida... We have like 3 just where I live alone :)
But, Publix is closer to my house so I go there occasionally. and they have things Walmart doesn't have, like fresh sushi and Boar's Head deli meats :)

brains- i have family in Hollywood :) My step sister recently moved up here from Davie. .
lovehim89, yay, congrats! this is my husband's second and my third. how are you liking the 'freeze' we've had? lol..

I live in hollywood right now! and i travel to sebastian regularly! fixing to move back to indian river or brevard county

you used to live in IR county? We have some friends in Sebastian, very close to me!

i lived in roseland/sebastian and sebastian right off of us1 and main street lol

Ex-Floridian here.....was in Fernandina Beach for 6 years (near Jacksonville). We were also in Orlando for one year. Wishing/wanting to move back.....we loved Florida!!!

I'm from Central Coast CA (Well, the southern part of Northern CA I suppose - In between San Francisco and Monterey) and am now in the Pensacola area. I miss home so much! Funny how that goes, huh?

does anyone that lives close to boynton beach want to be my exercise buddy?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->