Anyone from Florida?

Hello! I'm first time prego and new to the site. 18w 6d w/twins.

TWINS! Congrats. My husband keeps making the comment about having twins the first time around. The way I feel/look with the bloating and all, he may be on to something.
I bet you were overwhelmed with the news. Best of luck

Hollywood is part of Ft.Lauderdale just like Sunrise is.

:flower: Hiya
Im not from Florida, but I have just got back from my Honeymoon there, it was absolutely fantastic, so warm and sunny, and the people are so friendly.. I loved it, and will miss my lucky charms cereal, twinkies and chips ahoy cookies.. and the publix supermarkets.. :cry:.. I am just starting to ttc again after I had an ectopic in October and lost my right tube.. if anyone would like to penpals then that would be great!:coffee: Take care xx

I am in South FL as well. In the Ft. Lauderdale area. Hello everyone!!

Im not from Florida, but I have just got back from my Honeymoon there, it was absolutely fantastic, so warm and sunny, and the people are so friendly.. I loved it, and will miss my lucky charms cereal, twinkies and chips ahoy cookies.. and the publix supermarkets.. :cry:.. I am just starting to ttc again after I had an ectopic in October and lost my right tube.. if anyone would like to penpals then that would be great!:coffee: Take care xx

publix... i HATE publix! they are so overpriced, i only go there when i need a few items like milk, eggs, etc and don't want to drive any further than down the street. much rather go to walmart. =) where in florida did you visit?

good luck with ttc, im sorry to hear about your ectopic! FX for you! :hugs:

publix... i HATE publix! they are so overpriced, i only go there when i need a few items like milk, eggs, etc and don't want to drive any further than down the street. much rather go to walmart. =) where in florida did you visit?

lol.. Publix was all that there was nearby.. couldnt find a Walmart.. would have loved to have gone there, compared to the supermarkets here Publix was great..
all the staff were so friendly.. we stayed at Davenport Florida..
quite nr Champions Gate.. aww thanks honey.. hoping to have more luck next time!! xx :flower:

congratulations on your pregnancy Ashley.. hope all is going well.. xx

ps where is Walmart in Florida?? is there one in the orlando area? xx

Ex-Floridian here.....was in Fernandina Beach for 6 years (near Jacksonville). We were also in Orlando for one year. Wishing/wanting to move back.....we loved Florida!!!

I'll be moving to Orlando soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->