Anyone from se London/Kent near Bromley ?

kazzab25

Reaction score
Hi I'm 25 ttc no 1 and on waiting list for ivf looking for some local company

I'm from that area, trying for number 2. Had trouble with number 1, so in for a long wait I think.

Oh hiya good luck what's happened with your first journey and where are you so far?

I'm from SE London but not so far South. Lewisham to be exact. Not been here in a while but really need some people who understand to talk to.

Sweet I'm originally a Catford Girly!! I know it's nice to chat tonpeople who can relate! How are you?

Ah Catford, I know it well :).

I'm good thanks, you? Having a rather erratic cycle this month though, dunno whether I am coming or going!

im from croydon close to bromley,, i am 37+4 atm but had a 2 year TTC with a history of contraceptive injection and a family history of turners was going to be put on list for ivf at end of this year.... + im a curvy lady (plus pize) :haha: could be lovely to share my experience with any of you

Hi babydeacon, congratulations! We've been ttc for 2 years almost though we are on hold for a little bit as we are getting married in March.

Maybe we'll have a honeymoon baby :)

Aww every cycles an eratic one for me with my pcos!! Babydeacon!! Congrats hun!! I'm feeling very frustrated still waiting to hear from our primary care trust about out funding!!!

I have PCOS too but I had 3 perfect cycles in a row and now it's gone all erratic again grrr.
Hope getting back into the swing of exercising regularly will help.

Awww three perfect cycles!! Wish I could have them!! So where in lewisham are you?

In as long as I can remember there have never been 3 cycle in a row! How weird to get excited about menstruating lol.

Do you know Hilly Fields? We're just there, almost Brockley. How long ago did you live in Catford?

lol i know!! crazy the things you start to get excited about!!!!

I know hilly fields!

I moved from catford 18 months ago! how old are you if you dont mind me asking? What school did you go to? I went to Malory and im 25

I'm 28, 29 next month, woot!

I went to school in Forest Gate, I don't know malory, I went to st angelas. How is Kent? We are thinking of getting out of london... Maybe somewhere beachy.

Have they suddenly changed the forum or is it just me??

Lents really nice I'm not too far out though to be fair!! I'll always remember my roots but in glad I've gone!! You won't look bk if u move!!

Yeah they have in not sure if I like it or not!! What do u think? And it's been really slow tonight!!

Lent, lol.

My only worry is with me not being able to drive would I feel a bit isolated. We lived in Reigate a short while and that wasn't fun, buses only come every half hour!

Fertility friend no longer think I ov'd :(

Hi. Sorry forgot to check thread.
I have endometriosis and cysts which is hinders things. Had them removed to conceive DS, and going in for another operation soon.

Hi pickle!

Definitely spoke too soon, my temp has been all over the place recently. no oving for me this month. I jjinxed myself. Stopping my zumba prolly didnt help.

You guys have a nice weekend? Mine was good I held a baking class at my house and it was really fun.

I've got a telephone interview today. Wish me luck!

Good luck with interview, what's the job.
I work in catford.

Big shock for me today, got a BFP. Wasn't expecting it and only tested to file it out for sure due to upcoming lap. Will now be cancelling the op. :)

Wow congrats! Lucky thing!

Thank you! It's for a video conferencing operator, in Croydon. What do you do?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->