Anyone from the Calgary/Okotoks area?

DG1984

Mommy to Noah
Reaction score
Anyone from around Calgary or Okotoks? My husband and I have been TTC for 3 months, and we live in Okotoks.

Helloooo! 8) Lovely weather we are having! Congrats on the pregnancy!!

Thanks!

Finally a few sunny days! I see you have a 7 and 4 year old mamaheather. I have a 4 year old as well.

We just had a big - but brief! - thunderstorm here. When will summer come?

Isn't having a 4yr old fun?! I love all the stages, but it's so nice when they are able to do more things independantly, but still be all cuddly. Do you have a boy or girl?

Hi Ladies, I'm new to this forum and in Calgary (NW) as well.

I'm in Calgary (also NW!) as well :)

Oh! Maybe we're neighbours too! :) I'm in the Capitol Hill area.

In Calgary and sadly WTT for just under a year

WTT is tough. It can be hard to be patient. But usually there are good reasons for it :hugs: hope you are enjoying the snow!

Yeah, we are waiting until we have purchased a house which should be sometime late summer/early fall at this point. DH said that we start the day we move in and not a minute sooner.

I am trying to enjoy the snow, but I am not a fan of cold. I much prefer summer.

We are actually in the process of house hunting...we have seen a few but nothing we want to offer on. We have the space where we are now, so if we find something before, that will be ok, but not a big deal with we don't :)

I actually like winter...but it got cold so fast! I hate when there is no transition period...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->