Anyone From West Sussex ??

Sorry ignore this..thought I was still in ttc forum!

hey im in redhill. :) and i had Oliver at east surrey and i thought they were good x

Oooh we so need a meet in the crawley/horsham/redhill/croydon area!!

I had a homebirth but had to go to ESH with a pp womb infection and was not a fan of Burstow tbh! I hear labour & delivery are good, Rusper is it?

I was on Burstow when I was taken in for monitoring, was only over night and I really hated it! I nearly ended up there for 3 weeks, but I cried at the thought of staying in that ward so was allowed to go home for a week to go back every 2 days, 3 times, before I was induced.

After the birth, when they said about taking me onto the ward I cried again because I thought it'd be Burstow!! But they said it'd be Rusper Ward which seemed a bit better, but was hardly there as Ryan was in SCBU, but was a lot more quieter! They were quite good though, there was me and another woman who had prem babies in SCBU, so the midwifes put us in the seperate room, so we actually got some sleep.

Hi I'm Jessie, I'm 25, and I live in Chichester. This will be my first baby.

Rusper ward was lovely only had 4 other mums on and the nurse was really nice to me (river was up screaming all night so she took her for a few hours so i could sleep)

Hey, I'm in Bhill too! but still TTC at the mo :)

Such a small world!

Theres quite a few in bhill, try local family centres or churches. Not entirely sure but know some of my friends go to a few! not sure whether hassocks have any as its so much smaller but then again theres a lot of young families around as its schools are good. are you moving from far away?

Lol, silly me, I see Brighton! ha, not far then!

No not far! We do a lot of stuff here but I really would like to get involved in the local community and make new friends ideally. Where we live now is in the middle of nothing so I am really looking forward to being able to walk to things etc. If you get to know of any good (and friendly!) ones, would you let me know?

Course hun, will give my friends a nudge, though prob would be bhill rather than hassocks as dont know anyone with babies there.

will try and remember to ask which ones they go to when next see them. I know one friend tried a few out and has found some better than others so you could just look and try locally, not sure where they'd be advertised but guessing health visitor or gp surgery might have ideas!?

Hope the move goes smoothly!

Thankyou. Tbh I'm dreading the move with two little ones running around but nice to be finally there. Will def have a look around plus also is a case of trial and error as well I think. Thankyou for your help though.

I'm moving to Hassocks in next couple of weeks.

hassocks is just 5mins from me, im in burgess hill:flower:

Cool. Do you know of any good baby/toddler groups or anything around? I've been trying to google it but can't really see that much happening which I am a bit worried about.

yep i go to a fab one in burgess hill in a new centre called the sidney west,

https://www.sussexfamilygrapevine.co.uk/midsussex/?page_id=12

check out that link they are all there, i find the best one is called munchkins, its on mon and thurs 10am, they have a ball pool, loads of nice toys, tea coffee, snacks for the kids, its £3
yeah we should have a burgess hill meet.
:flower:

how old is your child/children?
mine will be 1 in afew weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back