Anyone From West Sussex ??

Hey, I'm in Bhill too! but still TTC at the mo :)

Such a small world!

yeah small world aye!
i hope the ttc happens quickly for you:flower:

yeah will we have to all meet in burgess hill, thats sounds good, just give us a shout :flower:

Mine are nearly 22 months and 9 months. That link is great. Thankyou. Will def give it a try. We should be moving in the next few weeks (fingers crossed!)

Thanks Julie, hope I get that bfp soon too and then would def but up for a meet up! hopefully i'll join you guys at the baby groups in just over 9 months time! though by then your kids will be toddlers! hehe

I'm in Burgess Hill and there is loads going on in the surrounding area - including Haywards Heath, BH - there's even Le Leche meetings in Hassocks. BH has 2 sure start centres now so plenty going on.
Drop me a line if you're interested as I go to a few things in the local area most weeks
Rx

I'm in Burgess Hill and there is loads going on in the surrounding area - including Haywards Heath, BH - there's even Le Leche meetings in Hassocks. BH has 2 sure start centres now so plenty going on.
Drop me a line if you're interested as I go to a few things in the local area most weeks
Rx

Hi, Im in burgess hill, i go to the sydney west centre play groups on a monday at 10am and thursday at 10am its great, ive probley seen you there, small world aye!:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->