Anyone From West Sussex ??

Michelle&Bump

Reaction score
Anyone From West Sussex here ??

Im from Horsham in West Sussex :)

Hiya!! I live in smallfield. You having your LO at East Surrey? Good luck for the rest of your pregnancy!

It's "Little One" Michelle :)

Oh right yeah hee hee , i am kat :) had a tour of there wednesday :)

Im from just out side of crawley too Smiler , im in horsham :)

Hi everyone, I'm from Haywards Heath - just down the road from you guys!

I'm from Upper Beeding (near Shoreham/Worthing) Is it just me or are there no mother and baby groups round here? Nearest one I could find on Google was East Grinstead.
Still, I've got awhile yet to research ;)
Have you had your little one yet Michelle? I see you first posted November 08.

Hi i live in crawley down, between east grinstead and crawley! Having my lo at PRH in haywards heath! anyone else?

Hi Bailey
I live in HH - but were hoping for a home birth, however if things don't go quite according to plan then it'll be the princess royal for us too!

Hey
I'm from Burgess Hill - I'll be having my baby at PRH most probably (anyone know if we can go for a look around the maternity ward? - we got told no, hospitals don't do that anymore).

Rx

Hi R8ch - I'm not too sure about looking around sorry. I went to the waterbirth evening there (i think it's the third thurs of the month) and we were told that we could see the birthing pool, not that we actually got to becuase someone was in it! But had it have been free then we would've seen it and i presume it's in the maternity ward??? So that may be worth a try? HTH! Amanda

*bumping*

Anyone else in the area?

oo me im from crawley to.

had River at east surrey hospital, anyone else? got to say i cant praise that hospital enough although other people dont seem to agree so much

Hey Ladies

Ive just moved to Littlehampton from Croydon

xxxxx

Hey I live in Horsham, but seem to be in Crawley a lot these days lol!

I also had Ryan at East Surrey.

I had a homebirth but had to go to ESH with a pp womb infection and was not a fan of Burstow tbh! I hear labour & delivery are good, Rusper is it?

hiya i am fairly near. I live in Dorking. I had LO in Epsom. they were fantastic.
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->