Anyone gender swaying?

6-7 is neutral, so you're still not really in favorable boy territory. That's why I've been using RepHresh. It sticks to your vaginal walls and reacts with everything it touches to lower the pH to 4.5 (or raise it to 4.5 if it happens to be lower). So that means that when you start producing the more alkaline fertile CM closer to O, it lowers the pH of that CM to a more acidic pH, favoring x sperm. It also does this with semen which is generally a pH of about 7 or 8 on average.

Dobby forever: I got my PH strips on ebay but they are also sold on amazon , these are the ones I ordered. https://www.amazon.com/HealthyWiser...pebp=1435032035976&perid=1JNKF3A3DS8XWBCAGAE7

Noob question, where do you get these strips? Lol and are they specific for vaginal ph or just any old ph strip lol

I think they do have special body pH strips, but that being said, my OH is a science teacher so he just brought some home from the lab. You can order them from Amazon too.

6-7 is neutral, so you're still not really in favorable boy territory. That's why I've been using RepHresh. It sticks to your vaginal walls and reacts with everything it touches to lower the pH to 4.5 (or raise it to 4.5 if it happens to be lower). So that means that when you start producing the more alkaline fertile CM closer to O, it lowers the pH of that CM to a more acidic pH, favoring x sperm. It also does this with semen which is generally a pH of about 7 or 8 on average.

Oh ok good to know, I guess it could go either wa for me then!

If your CM is naturally low in pH and only raises to about a 6 at your most fertile then you're probably naturally more in favor of having girls. I think you'll get the second girl you want. Even if you don't I promise that baby boys are wonderful and you wouldn't regret having one. Mother son bonds are very special and I wouldn't trade my little guy for anything in the world. :cloud9:

Why do you think a boy would be tiny and short? I don't think I swayed very well. I'm pretty sure I ovulated yesterday, and my pH was 6 just for that day. Today back to 4. I ate cranberry and sugar in the evening to acidity my body but it was probably too late. We dtd Friday night so two days before, not sure if that will work in my favour or not. Anyway, time will tell, assuming I even get pregnant this cycle!

Well my husband and I both aren't super tall or very big. He is probably close to average but I'm really short. Also my daughter at her last doctor's apt was only 2% in height. I don't mind being short but I feel like it's worse for a boy. Again I know that's a really dumb thing to even worry about I would just feel bad I guess.

I think I only started my calcium, cranberry, and baby aspirin like two days before O and until a couple days after so not long enough to do anything for my pH. We got a 2-3 day cut off, I had avoided a multi vitamin and ate pretty low cal diet because I had been feeling sick up until almost O anyways. I'm not real sure how I did as far as eating low sodium or lots of calcium since I wasn't as aware because I thought we would skip this cycle. Anything can happen but I really don't think I made my odds any better.

So what cd are you? Or how many dpo I guess?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->