• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone get a BFN at 11 dpo but then got FAINT BFP after test????

mrsjones

Reaction score
ok i have been ttc for 8 monthes with no luck. This month i just feel like it is my month and have been testing since 6 dpo. ( I know i am a poas addict) so far all BFN. I am 11 dpo today is it too soon to test AF is due in two days. Also I took an answer early test yesterday BFN until i came back and looked at it again today it was BFP so i took another one today BFN until it dried and i held it up to the light very very faint BFP is there still hope????

How much time had elapsed? I think they say on the back not to read the result after 30mins as you might get a false positive or evap. I'd leave it and test on day AF is due :hugs: Good luck.

it had been wayyyyyyyy over 30 min. is 11 dpo just too soon to test??

Hi there! What colour was the line? From what I can tell, any colour might mean +ve, but silver/grey is an evap line. Seems like it was a long time after tho, i reckon keep trying!:thumbup:
I had two tests 11 and 12dpo that turned positive just after about 10 mins. So wasn't sure they were right. By 13dpo, test was positive by 2 mins in.

the lines were pink no doubt about it. with yesterdays test im not sure how long it took to show up bacause i had thrown it away then went back and took it apart and looked at it today. the one from today showed a faint pink line after about 1-2 hours

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->