Anyone get a BFP 4 days before expected period?

Gilmoregirl1

Reaction score
I believe i possibly had a miscarraige last month which may be the reason i am showing symptoms? My period was 3 weeks late and when i started bleeding at first it was all clots then i ended up bleeding for 10 days soaking through a pad every two hours but the last day which was light. Well because my period had been so odd i wasnt paying attention to my cycle and My husband and i had sex on the on 12th and 13th and i definately ovulated the 14th i could tell because i had stretchy mucus that stetched well over 6 in.. My period is due the 28th. I am noticing small symptoms. Yesterday i was nausiated until i ate and this morning i thew up before i had the chance to eat then felt better. I have also caught myself crying at commercials and having huge mood swings. Is it possible to have these symptoms already? If so tomorrow is 4 days till my expected period is it too early to test? I am worried because i got drunk 3 days ago and would like to know if i am pregnant so i can get in with a doctor.and make sure everything is ok. Thanks ladies!

With my chemical I got a bfp at 9dpo or 5 days before af so if you get a frer then you could maybe get accurate results but a bfn could still be a false bfn

I believe i possibly had a miscarraige last month which may be the reason i am showing symptoms? My period was 3 weeks late and when i started bleeding at first it was all clots then i ended up bleeding for 10 days soaking through a pad every two hours but the last day which was light. Well because my period had been so odd i wasnt paying attention to my cycle and My husband and i had sex on the on 12th and 13th and i definately ovulated the 14th i could tell because i had stretchy mucus that stetched well over 6 in.. My period is due the 28th. I am noticing small symptoms. Yesterday i was nausiated until i ate and this morning i thew up before i had the chance to eat then felt better. I have also caught myself crying at commercials and having huge mood swings. Is it possible to have these symptoms already? If so tomorrow is 4 days till my expected period is it too early to test? I am worried because i got drunk 3 days ago and would like to know if i am pregnant so i can get in with a doctor.and make sure everything is ok. Thanks ladies!

Gilmoregirl4, I had a missed miscarriage last April and a D&E. It took 6 weeks before I saw my period again. I had been 28 day cycles like clockwork before and since. Not sure it would be the same with a natural miscarriage, but I wouldn't be surprised.

That being said, when I found out I was pregnant with that bean, I was only 8 DPO and it was late afternoon urine. My nurse was kind of shocked that I was positive so early, but there it was...

My last pregnancy I got my bfp on cd 24 which is four days before expected af. Going by the oh so accurate cramps (lol) I was 8dpo. I wasn't charting though so who knows when I Oed (but it was 8/9 days past the only viable bd around midnight on CD 15/16) or when my af was officially due.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->