Anyone get a BFP after BFN on 11dpo or later?

wildchic

Mom of 1 + Twins
Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I'm just curious to know if anyone had gotten bfn at 11dpo and ended up with a bfp later?

I tested this morning at 11dpo and it was bfn:(
I'm feeling so discouraged!

Thanks in advance ladies

Hi, yes i had a bfn at 10 dpo and 12dpo and then a bfp at 14dpo day af was due.
Good luck xx

Thanx KatyR

I just feel so out this month! I have no symptoms whatsoever! Had a bit of cramps yesterday, but I hardly noticed it.
Will have to wait and see if af comes in the next few days.

Thanks again for your reply and I wish you a H+H pregnancy:)

I was testing for pregnancy a day before my AF it was Bfn! I was scared to test on Mother's Day that my AF supposed to show her face so I tested and it was bfp!!!

But with the test I used a day before that was first response 6 days early supposedly to be good but nope! With both of my boys I was able to use FF test and it was showing positive few days early but not this one and I used clearblue test it showed positive with this one. :shrug:

My friend didn't get her bfp until after af was due, she had tested at 12 dpo and bfn x

Thanks ladies, I'm hoping that its the same for me. Af due 24th or 25th, I hope she doesn't show her ugly face!

Hey! :).

I'm a little different, but thought i'd reply anyway! I'm usually 32-34 days each cycle and I tested around that time and BFN. I only just got my BFP at CD 59 a few days ago. I think my body geared up to ovulate then something happened and it got delayed by several weeks.

I just wanted to show that the body is an amazing thing, and not to give up hope. :).

Ox

With this pregnancy, I didn't get my bfp until af was about 4 or 5 days late - so it must have been about 17 or 18 dpo. It can happen! It didn't happen with my other pregnancies - got bfp pretty much straight away with those - so thought I was out this time. But no!

I didn't get my BFP until AF was a week late! Didn't test for o that month but had regular 28day cycles! I tested for few days from day AF was due and every day was bfn. I had no symptoms so thought it was stress related so decided to just wait for AF then found my last test in a drawer and decided to take it and got very faint BFP so ran to the shop and bought 4 more all BFP 😄

I didn't get my BFP until AF was a week late! Didn't test for o that month but had regular 28day cycles! I tested for few days from day AF was due and every day was bfn. I had no symptoms so thought it was stress related so decided to just wait for AF then found my last test in a drawer and decided to take it and got very faint BFP so ran to the shop and bought 4 more all BFP 😄

Oooo thanks for this!!!

Thanks for all your 'positive' stories!

I'm 13dpo now, haven't tested again, I'm too anxious. I'd rather wait until af and if nothing, do a test.

A H+H pregnancy for all you ladies:)

13 DPO: BFN!!!

I didn't test again until AF was late at 17 DPO: And faint BFP!!! Didn't get to a dark BFP until the next day. Not everyone gets BFPs before AF is due! Good luck! <3

With my daughter I was 3 weeks pregnant when I got a BFP, so about 7DPO. This time (using the same tests) it didn't show up until I was 6 weeks pregnant!! I thought I was going crazy beacuse I knew I was pregnant for a few weeks but kept getting BFNs xx

I'm not sure how early I could have gotten mine. I just waited until temp stayed up dpo17 bc that's the magical number according to tcoyf. Also, I cant find the exact link but this might be helpful: https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test/when-to-take-a-pregnancy-test.php
I remem seeing a bar graph on this site that said although the avg day for getting a positive is 12, thats the avg! So there werea ton of people who got it a wk or more later! Good luck. Keep us posted....I'm rooting for you!

Wildchic - Any news???

Oh, and I did Sperm Meets Egg Plan the month I got my BFP. The "rules" per SMEP is to not test until 15 days after your last BD session if AF doesn't come. So really I should have waited untl 18 DPO to even test. Oh well!

with alexa i had a bfn and i mean stark white at 13dpo. clear as day positive at 14dpo!

Wildchic - Any news???

Oh, and I did Sperm Meets Egg Plan the month I got my BFP. The "rules" per SMEP is to not test until 15 days after your last BD session if AF doesn't come. So really I should have waited untl 18 DPO to even test. Oh well!

Hey BubsMom17- I'm 14dpo and didn't test yet, I'm too scared! I take it I'll know either way tomorrow.

Was feeling really down today:( as I found out my cousin is expecting. It never seems to end! Everyone, except me, is pregnant!:(

If no af, I'll most definitely do a test by Thursday! I'll keep you ladies updated!

I tested a lot and I did not get my BFP until 12 dpo. Even then it was very faint and took like 20 min to come up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->