Anyone get a BFP after BFN on 11dpo or later?

I tested early at 9 dpo, and 12 dpo, both negative. Af was due on 15 dpo so I tested the next day and it was a squinter but there.

Bfn followed by bfp is totally possible then!!! You lady's are proof of that!!!

Still no af:)
But I think ff could have my ovulation date wrong. Ff put me on cd16 for when I ovulated, but I think I ovulated on cd17 coz after that day, my temps rose. So maybe af shows her ugly face tomorrow:(

I'm going to buy a hpt tomorrow and test. I hope for a BFP:):):)

Still no af:)
But I think ff could have my ovulation date wrong. Ff put me on cd16 for when I ovulated, but I think I ovulated on cd17 coz after that day, my temps rose. So maybe af shows her ugly face tomorrow:(

I'm going to buy a hpt tomorrow and test. I hope for a BFP:):):)

ahhhh! good luck. definitely update us tomorrow. We wanna know...rooting for you!!

I just looked through my calendar of when I got my BFP, it was at 18dpo! I am completely serious! I thought for sure that I was out. I continued doing things as I would if I weren't pregnant, then at like CD 34 I was like What the heck? I havent started yet and I went to the store and bought a test and finally got a positive! I have tested just two days earlier and it was BFN so yea it really is not over till AF shows. I just implanted really late cause we only bd'd one time the whole month and it was 18 days prior! lol

Hi Ladies,

So I'm 16dpo and did a hpt, but in the evening and it was a bfn:(
Think I'm out though! I'll just till af shows:(

Keep us posted... still got my fingers crossed for you!

Keep us posted... still got my fingers crossed for you!

Thanx BubsMom17
Af still a no show, not that I'm complaining, but I wish something, anything would happen.
Feeling a bit down because of the bfn:(

My af was due today and I've woken up to sore boobs instead!!! ..... Oooo I'm still in!

Hi ladies,

I'm just curious to know if anyone had gotten bfn at 11dpo and ended up with a bfp later?

I tested this morning at 11dpo and it was bfn:(
I'm feeling so discouraged!

Thanks in advance ladies

I didn't get BFP until 15DPO.
I had been testing for several days and when AF was late, I bought three different tests than the ones I had been using to be sure. The first one I used was blatantly BFP within a few seconds! Went back to the others I had been using, just to compare, still showed negative. I still have some of those left, and last week, at 9 weeks along, I used one again, just out of curiosity. It works NOW. =p lol But it took me buying completely different tests to get my BFP.

GOOD LUCK!!!!!

My af was due today and I've woken up to sore boobs instead!!! ..... Oooo I'm still in!

Have you tested yet?
My af was due yesterday, but ff could have my ovulation wrong. Bfn on a really cheap test, so I'm hoping the test was not as sensitive.

I guess only time will tell!
Good Luck to you!!! & me:)

Well af started and I'm feeling so down now.

I hope this cycle I'll be able to catch that bean

Thanx ladies for all your support!

Well af started and I'm feeling so down now.

I hope this cycle I'll be able to catch that bean

Thanx ladies for all your support!

Awww boo.... I was so pulling for you... Good luck with your next cycle! It'll happen! <3

wildchic...sorry to hear the news. Just hang in there, wasn't meant to happen this round. Don't give up :) Praying for good timing and a good catch this time around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->