Anyone get a BFP before a missed period with a E.P.T digital?

b0obearx0

Reaction score
I have 2 E.P.T digitals and want to test tomorrow (12dpo) I was wondering if these tests are good & if I should test tomorrow or wait till AF is due?

hi many people dont get positive with them untill period is due but i managed to get one 12dpo but i had been getting good strong positives on first responces from 10dpo good luck :) xxxx

Personally I wouldn't use a digi...some people don't get positives on digis until they're more than a week late as they're less sensitive! Its best to use a FRER...but you could get lucky I suppose! Good luck!

Yeah I was reading, I might wait till the morning AF is due if she isn't there

I also have a First Response so I might use that, would that be better?

I got a positive on a digital at 12dpo... I did however do about 3 non-digital ones first and when they were all positive I braved the digi.. it was the day before I was due AF.

Good Luck :dust:

Okay then that's what I'll use, I'm debating weather to test or just wait until the morning AF is due

I got a bfp on a clearblue digital at 12dpo, which was the day before af due. It wasn't with fmu either; it was in the evening! I know clearblue has a sensitivity of 25miu but I don't know about ept digitals...GL though :)

As far as what i knew of my cycle (I'd only really paid attention to it since TTC so only had 2 cycles to go by) I tested like 5 days before I expected to come onto my period and got a positive. I used a mega cheap test and as a positive line came up, I did two more immediately followed by a digital test.

If u can wait, u prob shud. Alternatively, u cud try a cheap one first??

I also have a First Response so I might use that, would that be better?

hey i used a first response 3 days before my period was due and there was a really faint line even 3 days before! if you have a faint line you are definately pregnant :)

i did the digital test on the day i was due on my period to make sure, and i was :happydance:

i have read a lot on the internet that the digital hpt are not as sensitive as the FR so i would do the FR first if i was you. :winkwink:

GOOD LUCK!!!

XXX

I have 8 more 10mIU test strips I bought off the internet but I have read a lot of bad reviews about them!

I couldn't wait til AF and got a positive on a Clearblue Digi at 10dpo, but I was getting light positives on IC's and FRERs for 3 days before that. Good luck!

hi... i used a tesco normal test 4days before af was due and got :bfp: didnt trust them but went and got 2 clearblue ones and all said positive. best results at first urine of the day!!!

I got a bfp on a clearblue digital at 12dpo, which was the day before af due. It wasn't with fmu either; it was in the evening! I know clearblue has a sensitivity of 25miu but I don't know about ept digitals...GL though :)

We got our bfps the same day on the same dpo with the same kinda hpt! Yay for October babies! :baby:

Did any of you ladies have frequent urination as early as 11 dpo? I am 11 dpo today and been going to the bathroom either every hour, every half hour and sometimes every 20 minutes.. I haven't drunk anything today besides a cup of soda

Did any of you ladies have frequent urination as early as 11 dpo? I am 11 dpo today and been going to the bathroom either every hour, every half hour and sometimes every 20 minutes.. I haven't drunk anything today besides a cup of soda

Yes, but mostly cause I couldn't stop drinking water. I was thirsty from like 6dpo on...

I have 2 E.P.T digitals and want to test tomorrow (12dpo) I was wondering if these tests are good & if I should test tomorrow or wait till AF is due?

I got a positive at 14dpo with a first responce digital

https://lmtm.lilypie.com/AsxZm5.png

I used a EPT Digital 11 DPO (in the middle of the day, not even FMU) and got my BFP...

I got min econfirmed on a cb digi after three IC! lol xx that was at 12dpo, but honnestly the longer you wait the better xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->