Anyone get a false positive with an IC?

kits

Reaction score
I ovulated super late this cycle and believe I'm on 10dpo so I took an IC & got a faint bfp with fmu. I then tested with a spare well+ pharmacy test that I had with the same fmu & got bfn.

So I was wondering if anyone has gotten a false bfp with an IC?

I have ordered frers so will test again in a couple of days, but thought I'd check!

Perhaps the IC is just more sensitive then the other test? Definitely try with a FRER good luck hun!

Yes I did on a One Step once, but not usually. They would frequently show shadowy lines which weren’t positive, but they were hugely different to an actual positive. Pretty sure I only saw one false positive where it was a properly pink thick line with those. Cassanovum ICs I found were awful for false positives, though. They would frequently show up lines with colour which weren’t real

I ovulated super late this cycle and believe I'm on 10dpo so I took an IC & got a faint bfp with fmu. I then tested with a spare well+ pharmacy test that I had with the same fmu & got bfn.

So I was wondering if anyone has gotten a false bfp with an IC?

I have ordered frers so will test again in a couple of days, but thought I'd check!

Have you got pictures of both your tests. Perhaps the line is there, you're just not seeing it? The not knowing is agonising! Good luck

Thanks ladies!

Mrs Jones, the IC did have colour but it is a bit more dull now. I should've taken a photo of the other test but didn't. I think I may have thrown it away.

I used to be a huge poas addict but I've calmed down now a bit so didn't even think to share pics of those.

My frers arrived today so will see what tomorrow's fmu has in store..

Thanks ladies!

Mrs Jones, the IC did have colour but it is a bit more dull now. I should've taken a photo of the other test but didn't. I think I may have thrown it away.

I used to be a huge poas addict but I've calmed down now a bit so didn't even think to share pics of those.

My frers arrived today so will see what tomorrow's fmu has in store..

Looking forward to seeing. You have good willpower. I am restraining myself to 2 a day 😂😂

So I took a frer with fmu but got a bfn :wacko:

Every now & then I thought I saw a shadow but I'm so bad at seeing lines. Still no af and I technically don't know exactly when I ov'd so could still be too early, but I've never gotten a glimmer of hope from an IC.

2nd photo includes the IC from the 11th which has faded a lot but thought I'd include it with my tweezers pointing to where you can barely still see the line irl.

Will try to wait 2 days but just might try again tomorrow :haha:

Attachments

• IMG_20180713_070523.jpg
    IMG_20180713_070523.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_20180713_070612.jpg
    IMG_20180713_070612.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 45
I definitely see the line on the IC, I see something on the FRER too but can’t tell if it’s the indent

I can definitely see the IC line. Not seeing anything on FRER. Good luck x

Took another frer this morning, and it's still looking stark white to me. Now I've ordered more ICs to see what they say because still no af.

Although I did wake up this morning with terrible cramps so that's why I decided to test. I don't really try to symptom spot because I know my mind loves to play tricks on me but this cramping isn't making sense with af not showing up :shrug:

Attachments

• IMG_20180714_064737.jpg
    IMG_20180714_064737.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 49
Pretty sure I’ve had a false positive/ really impressive evap the other day on an IC....shouldn’t of been testing so early but couldn’t help myself. I’ve had loads of false positives with frer too

Good luck xx

I can see a line on that frer.. It doesn't have colour though so could be an evap. It's not over till af shows, hopefully later implantation :)

Well, I think AF is here so it looks like I'm out this cycle.

I'm a little relieved because last cycle I barely had a period so I was pretty worried about my lining for implantation if we did manage to catch an egg. My sister has been staying with us so I blame her for messing up my cycles :wacko:

Here's to next cycle ladies, thanks for the help :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->