Anyone get bfp after just once???

hospital

Reaction score
Only BD the once which was the day when i got pos OPK. probably isnt enough to get BFP is it?? Age 37 ttc no 3 xx

Me :)

Almost four years ago when I was 37 we went to Amsterdam for the weekend. We weren't ttc and I didn't have a clue when I ov'd or even what CM was for (how things have changed!) and we had one a very naughty night and I ended up pg. Unfortunately I miscarried at 6 weeks but then three months later we got pg again the first cycle we tried although we BD'd much more.

thanku for your reply :)

well ive have to wait and see! mine are nearly 14 and 10 now so its a long time ago. however i got pg quickly all them years ago! unfortunately got age not on my side now! are you TTC??

Yes, we've only been trying a coupelo of months but I'm 40 now and my periods have changed - irregular cycles, lighter but longer - so I'm praying that everything is in working order. Everything just feels different....

Good luck with your BFP.

Hx

I have in the past. I think timing is key - day of Ov or day before Ov gives you better chances with one bding.It also depends a bit on your partners sperm count, as there are a lot of sperm needed to break into the egg, though only one is the lucky fertilizer. That is why bding s few times before Ov helps, though yes it is possible on one go.:flower:

Yup twice. Once when I was 18 and another time I was 41 but that one ended in MC..

Yip! Me. I got my BFP this month having only had sex 2-3 days before O. I really though i was out this month as well.

It can happen. :)

Good luck. :hugs:

Well I did it 3 times on the night when I OV'd. 7 days DPO, so I will let you know! A lot of CM at the moment, headache, mood swings and nausea so far. Oh, and bright yellow pee!

Yep, me. I have. And why yes, my siggy does say that I have had both primary and secondary infertility. :haha:

How did I end up with a bfp from just once? I have no idea!!:haha:

Obviously, the original poster had it work out for her, (her status is pregnant), but I am posting for those that are going to be looking at this from the archives.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->