Anyone get pregnant on a natural cycle after failed fertility treatments?

Dannixo

Reaction score
We just did an entire year on fertility medication with no luck. Any one get pregnant naturally after failed fertility drugs. We are forced to do a natural cycle this month due to no money/insurance for our next protocol.

Hey, just reading through some posts as my bro and sil are having trouble conceiving, 3 years now, so just wanted to see some success stories when I saw your post and just wanted to let you know that my best friend was trying for 5 years after 2 failed IVF's and trying other fertility things such as NAPRO.

However one night they were out, got a little drunk, did the deed and next thing she knows a bfp.

At this stage they had stopped all fertility medication and were just going to enjoy themselves and try to not think or stress about it for a few months and then go back on the medication and hey presto they have a fabulous little one year old boy now!! :hugs:

I did! 3 months of Femara and Ovidrel with no success. The next natural cycle I got a bfp. Unfortunately I miscarried but I did conceive which is awesome.

I have PCOS and irregular cycles (26-90+ days). My dr put me on Vit d3 (you can buy this over the counter) and I conceived the first month! Turns out, my vitamin level was low.

I have PCOS and irregular cycles (26-90+ days). My dr put me on Vit d3 (you can buy this over the counter) and I conceived the first month! Turns out, my vitamin level was low.

Thank you! I will def have to try this!

I had 3 cycles of vlomid and 3 iuis with no success. We finally caught after 6 years of ttc while we waited for ivf!!! I sttribute it in part to stopping alcohol for my last iui cycle and then drinking v little after that as that's when my egg was cooking!

We have been ttc for 3 years had 1 early mc in early 2010 and haven't had a BFP since, had a failed IVF cycle in October last year. We had been talking about planning our 2nd cycle IVF but decided to hold off until after mum and dads surprise ruby anniversary party in march! Turns out 2 weeks after the party I got my first BFP in 3 years!!! I'm 6 weeks 5 days today and still in shock!!

Have hope ladies!!!!!!!!! Xxx

Thank you! Your stories help! I'm still waiting to start treatments back up. On a 3 month break now.

We had an HSG, did three months of Femara, and no luck. Doc referred us to a RE so we could explore IUI/IVF as we both have some issues. I put the hubby on men's vitamins, we inseminated using a softcup ONCE during the natural cycle while we were waiting to see the RE, and boom, first BFP I've ever seen... 11 weeks now.

I will share my story hoping it will help someone.

U can see a lot in my siggy. I conceived via FET'a and the natural way AT THE SAME TIME. I don't know whether it made any difference but in January me and DH decided to cut out carbs from our diet so no bread, pasta, rice etc. No particular reason, just wanted to get more healthy. Next FET'a success . BFP. First scan TWO heartbeats. As I have said . We conceived via FET'a and the natural way at the same time.
I never did anything special. Never took any extra supplements or was on a bed rest. In fact I cycled to each transfer and then cycled back.
There are lots of articles about the effect of the diet on your fertility and they say cutting out certain foods can help especially if you are classed as UNEXPLAINED.
I've never believed it and maybe cutting out carbs wasn't the reason for my success BUT that was the only thing I have changed during the 5 years of TTC.

I had couple of BFP's in the past but both ended in msc before my first app at 6 weeks.

My DH and I have never prevented pregnancy In our relationship we've been together for 7 yrs this year. We started actively trying after we were married in 2009 we tried everything we could think of before meds, I had an early mc in 2010 and stopped ovulating after that. Over a few years we tried several rounds of Clomid and misc vitamin regimens for both DH and I and it never worked. We were told we would have to have more extensive help to conceive (which we couldnt afford) so we decided the we would start proceeding toward adoption this summer. In December my period was late and I thought it was just my pcos going crazy again I was on CD 40, so I decided to take a test just to check fully expecting a negative result (just like every other time) but low and behold it was positive. I was in total shock we were off everything no vitamins either and we conceived in early November, we are due the end of July with a baby boy :) dont give up hope, I did and was sure I would never get pregnant and then surprise I did.

We just did an entire year on fertility medication with no luck. Any one get pregnant naturally after failed fertility drugs. We are forced to do a natural cycle this month due to no money/insurance for our next protocol.

Hiya

I got pregnant 9 years after 3 failed IVF's in one year! See my story on here named TTC 9 years, 3 failed IVF's, then conceived naturally! About page 5 or 6 x

I wish you the best and hope your miracle is just round the corner :thumbup: :flower:

I did. I got pregnant naturally in 2010. Sadly miscarried at 12 weeks then could not get pregnant again. I did ivf last year. Bfp but miscarried at 5 weeks. Then in January this year I started drugs for ivf two but found out I was pregnant naturally. I am now 15 weeks and keeping everything crossed. We were unexplained infertility!

Hope this brings hope x

We tried for 2 years exactly. We did everything but ivf...9 rounds of clomid, 2 iuis, even had the ivf consult and were considering donor egg or donor sperm. I took a break cause the clomid was becoming too painful and a few months later there it was. I was the same...totally not expecting it, but there were two lines there. And now I'm preggo with #2...another natural conception. I told my hubbs I was ready for #2 and that if he wasn't to figure something out from his side. He didn't and the next month I was pregnant. Funny how things turn around...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->