Anyone get pregnant on Vitex?

BeautyQueen

Reaction score
I have read several stories online but they don't seem real it seems like the company that developed vitex wrote them. Has anyone tried vitex and got pregnant? How long did it take you to conceive? How many times a day did you take it and what was your dosage? How long did you have to take it to conceive?

Yep. twice last year. within the month both times and I've been on it two months this time.
I take 1000mg first thing on waking.
The first time I got pregnant i stopped taking it and lost the baby. second time I took it through to twelve weeks and then weaned off it.
This time Im breastfeeding and ttc.
None if the times i've been having periods which is why Im taking it.
Good luck!

I use Vitex, Maca, and Evening Primrose. With in about 2 months my cycles went from 90 days to 32 days for the past 6-7 months. I am now using OPKs as well and pre seed this month is first with those two. fingers crossed!!! I have PCOS and have concieved one 6 years ago naturally as well.
I have been ttc #2 for 18 months, but just started ovulating since vitex and maca.

I became pregnant while taking Vitex. However I was taking other things as well. It is hard to say if it was the Vitex or not in that I had taken it for 4 cycles before my success. But they do say that Vitex can take a while to work. I started taking royal jelly/bee propolis/bee pollen capsules, and that was the cycle I got pregnant.

Oh, and I took 1 capsule in the morning (sorry, don't know the dosage)!

bump I just started reading about Vitex and just wanted to know if anybody else had success stories , I will be running out to pick up a bottle :happydance:

I got pregnant on Vitex. I started it around July 20, got my cycle a few days later. I ovulated somewhere around August 9-13, and I got my BFP August 26. So I would say yes it works. I have PCOS and I tried, clomid, metformin, and none of those worked for me. I used the brand by Solaray. Blessings:happydance:

Hiya just seen this post where do you get Vitex from can you get it from local chemist or online, as I got like primrose oil from poundland :D xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->