Anyone get strong intense backache and pains in hips? im 4 weeks 1 day

hopefullys

Reaction score
I'm in very early stages so only around 4 weeks 1 day. Ive had cramping for a good few days now and backache but its getting stronger with pains in my hips, I'm such a worrier its worrying me now! The backache is so intense, why I this early on? I'm looking for reassurance! This is my second child with no history of mc or anything but I just seem to be worrying! I did wonder if I had a water infection? I'm just looking for answers I guess! X

Yes! I had this and wrote a post about it too.... It was really bad :( im still getting it now as well this week has been terrible where even bending down hurts I find it this time at night it comes... Paracetamol seems to help a little xxx

Have u and you have already had your 12 week scan? I'm laid down but find that doesn't help much n it radiates all the way round from my lower back to my front where I'm cramping. Its getting me worried now 😒
I have read that as I'm in my early staged they don't advise I take paracetamol? If it gets any stronger I'm going to need something to take the intensity off x

Yes just hadone my 12 weeks scan and I also had one athat under 5 weeks and then 2 weeks later and then at 10 weeks every time all OK.... I also seem to have cramps come and go since my bfp which I have found total normal for me and the scan lady said cramping is very common making room and aches and pains a lot going on inside our bodies.... if you did have bleeding that's when they said go and get checked out I such a worrier too every pain makes me either Google or think the worst I have now Made it to almost 13 weeks... and everything is going fine.. try and relax and maybe see your doctor and see what they can do in offering you a early scan... didn't know that about paracetamol xxx

Ok thanks I'm having a real worried moment! I shouldn't of googled it either cos its making me think the worse. I'm going to go to the docs first thing in the morning n see what they say. They cant scan me yet can they cos they won't see anything? Backache eased off a min n I'm tingly n crampy round my front now x

Yeah I think its after 5 weeks? For a scan.. I think k they seeing the doc might ease your mind Deffo.. have you tried a warm bath? Glad it's easying off a little keep us updated xxx

Yeh IM going to go first thing. I thought the cramps had eased off today but defo back with vengeance tonite. I don't like all this worry! Stick bean stick! X

I'm sure baby is there snuggling away.... you could ask for bloods which they can do then another set in 48 hrs I had that too once it reaches 2000 they can see something on a scan...... hang in there xxx

Ok thanks chick I did a IC test this morning first one since my digital 1-2 last week n was a dark positive so I felt better then n have felt good all day just when that backache came on it was the strongest ive had it so sent me into worry mode! Its gone off back now just a bit hot burny at my front now. I'm a feelin hot n cold In myself it just came on a couple hours ago x

WP_20160214_09_35_49_Pro.jpg

My ic from this morning, I haven't done many tests but was a big progression from when I did one nearly a week ago

Glad I'm not alone Ella, kinda reassuring! I nearly had a panic attack earlier x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->