• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone getting married abroad?

B

Belle25

Hi ladies,

We are looking to marry abroad and no idea where to start with it all.

How much does it cost? We want to do it on a tight budget ideally.

Any recommedations as to where?
Thanks
Xx:flower:

me :)

I'm getting married in malaysia and it's just going to be my OH and I :) the wedding planner is £500 odd and that includes transport to and from our appointment to get paperwork sorted out, transport to and from the registry office, registry office wedding, ceremony in the evening at our hotel and him doing all the paperwork for us so well worth it :thumbup: it has been way too easy though, it makes me worry a bit :haha: the hotel we are staying in the night before and the night of the wedding is more expensive than I would usually stay in but it's only for 2 nights and it's a special occasion so it's worth it. I think in total for wedding, photographer and 2 nights in hotel we will be about £1100 :) we were already going on holiday to malaysia anyway so I'm not counting our flights and money we'll need for the other 3 weeks we're there :)

is there nowhere you fancy in particular?

We are thinking central park, new York or somewhere warm in mainland Europe!

Hw exciting for you, sounds a great deal. Will be beautiful

Congrats on your bfp :)

Xx

aw thank you :hugs:

both sound brilliant! :) I think travel agents can help with the planning, hopefully they'll sort you out with a good deal! look forward to hearing updates :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->