Anyone go to the Baby Show last time?

Blah11

☼ Mummy to Amelie ☼
Reaction score
I was thinking about going to the manchester one in Nov. I'll be 7 months pregnant. Is it worth waiting to buy my pram and stuff there? Is there much difference in price or..?

Hi,

I went to the NEC baby show in May and I would highly recommend it. We hadn't bought anything beforehand and managed to get quite a few things including a pram and loads more ideas too.

They do have quite a few good deals on prams but to be honest we pretty much knew we wanted the bugaboo chameleon and it was a bonus that they were throwing in the car seat and adapters too saving us £130.
Having said that if you're going to get a pram bear in mind that it may take a while for it to be delivered.

HTH

xxx

Thanks :D Think I'll go anyway. It'll be a nice little day trip :)

+ idk, i want a quinny buzz so I might just price it when I'm there and if its not much cheaper i'll just get it in mothercare probably.

yeh i also went the nec in may we went on the last day and we all got so many bargains didnt think i would spend alot but there was so much on offer i had 2 buy! also there are plenty of stalls which i have been on the websites for afterwards and i will be buying more things once lo has arrived. its fun, but would recommend you taking ur own food and drink aas we paid £1.70 for a bottle of fanta so expensive for food!! xx

The Quinny Buzz was cheaper at the Baby Show than in the stores. Also, there was free delivery and you could pick the date to have it delivered. I would definitely go. We got good deals on the breastpump, baby monitor, bottles, sterilizer, etc. Just make sure you do your homework before you go and check out reviews of things online so you're not overwhelmed by everything. Have fun!

oh yay, i have 4 months to prepare, i'll be looking hard :D thanks guys X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->