anyone gonna watch

babyanise

Reaction score
the docu on more 4 tonight,(sun) called 8 boys and wanting a girl....its about couples trying for a baby girl,should be interesting,its on at 10.05 pm,

Is that a repeat of the programme that has been on before or a new one?

seen it before been a few of them on, i try not to watch them because sometimes i just get sooo heat up, but can understand the want. we would kill for anything boy or girl.

most stuff on more 4 is a repeat from c4 and yeah it's been on before xx

i wouldnt mind what i had,id be over the moon with boy or girl

I watched it a while back, it did make me kinda angry. There's a woman on it with 4 boys I think and she wanted a girl. She went for her scan and they told her she was having another boy and she just cried. It was her first queestion, didn't even ask if the baby was ok or anytthing.

I watched it a while back, it did make me kinda angry. There's a woman on it with 4 boys I think and she wanted a girl. She went for her scan and they told her she was having another boy and she just cried. It was her first queestion, didn't even ask if the baby was ok or anytthing.

Yes it is kinda selfish, some women are happy to just be able to conceive!

thats just so sad that someone could be like that just coz its a boy,very selfish if u ask me.as long as its healthy that would be all i cared about.

I also watched that programme, I myself have 3 boys and im now expecting my 4th boy, its suprising how many people always say to me, "so I guess you'll keep trying for a girl" hmmmmm nope! lol Im more than happy with my little men, obviously I would love to have a little girl but i'd never keep having children for the sake of it to have a girl!

Awe, too bad I noticed this too late. Would have loved to watch it :(

I know what you are saying! Why can't people be happy with the children they have no matter what gender. My OH is a "victim" of this. They wanted a girl, got a boy first and then a girl after. You can see how he comes 2nd.. in everything and he even feels unwanted, it's so sad to watch as someone from the outside. Must have been horrible for him when he was a child to not feel wanted by his own parents because of his gender :cry:

pilot its on 4od https://www.channel4.com/programmes/8-boys-and-wanting-a-girl/4od

well i watched it last night and was a bit shocked to be honest.the woman who told her partner she wouldnt marry him untill he gave her a girl,well she got her wish,twin girls.if i were him id tell her to take a run and jump, but to late now he married her.....how selfish can u be.if u love someone then having a girl should not come into it,thats just wrong.all the ppl who would give anything for a baby,regardless of sex must have been pulling out their hair watching that.

:ignore:Yeah like quite a few of the ladies on here I can't watch those type of programmes. There is a serious danger of something being hurled at the tele followed by way too much :drunk: being consumed by moi!

my OH is always saying he'd love at least one of each but i have a family friend who has 5 girls, his brother has 5 boys and there is no way that i would keep having kid after kid just to make sure i had a child of the 'right' gender. what about all the poor babies that are born the 'wrong' gender. it's so sad

It made me mad. I think its hard for me to understand as I have a boy and a a girl and thats all I ever wanted but I felt so bad last night as that woman just cried with disappointment at her scan. I just cant understand so I find these programmes hard to watch without screaming at the tv x

I missed some of it but I was really mad at the woman who cried at the scan. And also the other one who had her eggs taken out actually made me feel sick she was heartless the doctor said something like 'out of 6 embryos there are 5 male male and 1 female'
She said 'i want the female discard the rest' Thats disgusting. How could anybody be with someone like that!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->