Anyone good a writing a letter of complaint? Need your help please

Aidan's Mummy

Mummy to Aidan and Oliver
Reaction score
Here is the background

My ex partner pays for my eldest son through CSA. In the beginning he refused to pay so they got a deductions of earnings order. His boss has to deduct it from his wages and pass it onto through CSA who pass it onto me. Fool proof right? Wrong! For the past 6 months his boss had been late paying every single time. I'm due Novembers money and now Decembers. The CSA have had to chase him every single time and demand payment. They rang him on the 23rd of December and he said he would pay. Still no payment. I am sick to death of waiting for the money my son is owed for his up keep. My ex partner has suggested we do it through a private agreement but we wouldn't be going through the CSA in the first place if he could be trusted to do that. We were meant to go half's on Aidan's party this year but surprise surprise I paid it all and no sign of any money towards it or even a present for him. so he isn't exactly proving trust worthy to set up a private payment agreement.

Now I have just spoken to someone and they said I have to accept it is the Christmas holidays and it may be late. I pointed out that this was not a one off and it has been occurring for months to which he replied "Ok shall I ring them then? Will that be adequate for you? I would like to make a written complaint but I am not very good a wording things. Please help.
Thanks in advance x

Quite often, the csa need a rocket up their behind to do anything.

In terms of complaining, go to your MP-this was the only way they took action with me when my ex didn't pay. Suddenly the csa became very helpful.

That's what your MP is for-helping you.

Contact them and get an appointment honey. They should write to the csa and it will be taken more seriously than if you write one sadly.

Good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->