Anyone got a good BF app?

Wellington

Mum of 3!
Reaction score
I'm looking for a free iPhone app to monitor our feeding.
I'm feeding on demand, but now she is 3 months its not all day, everyday and she sometimes goes for 2 hours without feeding.
If we are out, it can be 3-4 hours before she starts to let me know she's hungry.

I really just want an app that will monitor when her feeds are, primarily to see if she has got herself into a little routine- and I'm just too tired/lazy to have noticed or figured it out!

It would be handy as I'm going back to work in 2 months and the nursery like to know 'when she's due a feed'. If I can tell them 'usually feeds somewhere between 11-12 and then not until 2-3' I think it would really help them.

Thanks!

I use the "what to expect" app. It will also do sleeps, nappies & jabs. Twas free & does everything I need it to :thumbup:

I've not got an iPhone, but I use baby ESP to track feeds, nappies and sleeps. The trial version was free, I paid for the full version, but only a £ or 2. Very happy with it.

*EDIT* It does have a 'scheduler' function which shows you your baby's day in a graph form, so using different colours for naps, feeds etc so you can look for routines.

Ah ha ayh78!
Just what I need- hunting, desperately searching for the beginnings of a self scheduled routine.

I just used the notes app that comes in the phone and noted time and length of feeds and naps... Did for three days then was able too see a pattern :)

I use the Baby Connect app. It does petty much everything. I believe there is a free and paid version.

ibaby log, I have been using it since day one.

It's free and has the daily summary that u want (feed, sleep times), as well as averages over the month/week that ur baby's time between feeding and the actual feeding time. (So I noticed my LO was getting more efficient on the breast, as the feeding time got shorter)

Great app, highly recommend it :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->