Anyone got a VERY strong feeling on gender?

Well my intuition was right, it's a girl! Found out this afternoon. I was so sure it was going to be I wasn't even suprised!

Completely convinced it's a girl ( for absolutely no reason!) and am in for a rude awakening if it's not lol!!!

This ^

My reply is the same.

in 4 more weeks i'll update if i was wrong, or right. :blush:

and i was right im team blue xxx

Sine the moment I found out I was pregnant I knew it wAs a girl, and its not like I wanted a girl .. I actually wanted a boy but I just kept telling myself I'm having a girl. My 20 week scan is on Wednesday and I'm 99% sure this baby is a girl. If tHe tech says boy, I'll be so shocked and dissapointed because I've gotten use to the thought of having a baby girl. I'll update if my intuition was right

update I was 100% WRONG :(

JayMeri congrats tho, am sure the idea of a boy will e better just give yourself time to get used to it.

Congrats JayMeri!!!!!

Boys are awesome tho!!
I still don’t understand how I got upset with my 1st, when I found out it was a boy.

They are sooo much fun <3

With my first i had a strong feeling it was a boy.. i was right. With this one, i had a strong feeling it was a girl. I felt the same way you did...I just couldnt imagine having a boy in me, i felt GIRL really strongly. First u/s scan was girl.. 99% confirmed. Second u/s scan, it is now a boy. I was shocked! I'm still in a slight denial.. i just wasnt expecting that at all. :/ I relied on my "gut" too much.

Sine the moment I found out I was pregnant I knew it wAs a girl, and its not like I wanted a girl .. I actually wanted a boy but I just kept telling myself I'm having a girl. My 20 week scan is on Wednesday and I'm 99% sure this baby is a girl. If tHe tech says boy, I'll be so shocked and dissapointed because I've gotten use to the thought of having a baby girl. I'll update if my intuition was right

update I was 100% WRONG :(

Wow, this is my exact feeling at the moment. was told boy on the 23rd and im still in a bit of a denial. :/ Sorry mama.... Is this your first?

Hi ladies, any ideas?? Girl/boy? this is my 13 week scan, I am having my 19 week scan in two days but cant wait any longer ha ha want a hint..... anyone?? Do the 3 white dots between legs mean anything?

Attachments

• SAM_1593.jpg
    SAM_1593.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 1
  • SAM_1598.jpg
    SAM_1598.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 1
With my first I KNEW it was a boy, I wanted a boy so bad, & he is definitely a little boy. Now I'm pregnant again & my gut has told me baby is a girl all along. I went in for an early gender scan (mistake!!!) & the tech says I'm having a boy. I have nothing but a 3-lined potty shot to prove that... It's scary because I'm still convinced it still *might* be a girl. Ha!!!

Overall I'm over the moon about a baby brother & just hoping my boys get a little sister one day ;)

With my first I KNEW it was a boy, I wanted a boy so bad, & he is definitely a little boy. Now I'm pregnant again & my gut has told me baby is a girl all along. I went in for an early gender scan (mistake!!!) & the tech says I'm having a boy. I have nothing but a 3-lined potty shot to prove that... It's scary because I'm still convinced it still *might* be a girl. Ha!!!

Overall I'm over the moon about a baby brother & just hoping my boys get a little sister one day ;)

Aw same here! Was sad that i waasnt getting my girl this time but happy that my son will have a baby bro :)
How old is your first?

I have a strong feeling I am having a boy, hubby thinks girl but i am being told by everyone its a boy. We are team yellow so only 12 more weeks til i find out.

Thanks everyone for updating! Those who were wrong im sure youll soon be sooo excited!! Well yesterday my sis and bil suprised us with a gender scan for TOMORROW!! Im so excited but nervous as well, ever since I found out I've been telling myself 'it could be a boy' over and over, im so worried about being disapointed if it is. Its a 9 in the morning uk time, will update when I knoe
w x

Well my intuition was right!!! Team pink.!! So happy x

My mommy radar is broken LOL. He's all BOY!!!!

But am so excited

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->