Anyone got a VERY strong feeling on gender?

I was convinced on girl. Id refer to the baby as she and look at girls stuff and even picked a name. Everyone else said girl too. But i was having dreams about holding a baby boy. Turns out everyone including me was wrong and my dreams were right! Having a boy! V happy x

Meee!! I have felt girl since the moment I found our I can't explain why I just can't think of if ever being a bit for some reason. I have only dreamt of a girl I only lean towards girl shopping and names but now since my gender scan is a weeks and a half away I feel like I don't know maybe to make the finding out not so shocking I don't know we will soon see. I would be happy either way though :)

I always just assumed i would have a baby girl since i was young i always thought girl, when we were TTC i had a dream about our wedding, and we had a 6 month old baby girl, it was the most vivid dream i've ever had, i struggled to think of bub as anything other than 'she' or her' despite my OH constantly telling me 'it's a boy' the week before my scan i started to sway towards boy, i think it was my sub concious trying to protect me just in case it was a boy and i was disapointed, as if i would be as long as he's healthy.

But i was right all along she is a healthy little girl and i couldn't be happier, my OH was a bit disapointed but he's happy to have 'daddy's little princess'

I thought pregnancy1 was probably a boy.
I was more sure that pregnancy2 was a girl.
I was almost certain this one is a boy.

I've been right every time. Third time was easier as pregnancy 1 and 2 had v different symptoms early on and 3 was closer to 1 than 2. I also fit the old wives tale of bump being all up front for a boy and wider for a girl.

Be interesting to see how many of us are right. You should all definatly update if you find out. I've got a while left yet, 23rd August if baby plays ball. But anyone who finds out in the mean time please update as I'm really interested x

I haven't this time, but I did with my son, I was convinced he was a boy from the off. I have my 20 week scan on 23 August too liz! X

I haven't this time, but I did with my son, I was convinced he was a boy from the off. I have my 20 week scan on 23 August too liz! X

We're like pregnancy twins! Haha! Are you finding out? X

Mines Aug. 8th and I shall know if my intuition is right :)

I've always said gender doesn't matter. At 13 weeks we were told undoubtly boy. But I never believed it...I really think it's a girl. I go for my 20 week scan in an hour and for some reason think they'll tell me girl. It really doesn't matter what it is but I still think girl. Of course if they sy girl I won't believe that either and we will then be paying for another private scan for confirmation either way haha!

Yep will deffo update. It's on thurs so not long to go now. I can't wait! They will have to throw some cold water over me if its a boy, I won't believe it!

At first I was hoping boy but that's cause we wanted a boy first. At about week 12/13 I went...shit it's a girl. Sounds bad I know but that's how it went. I started looking only at girl outfits at stores and told Dh it's a girl I know it is and I want it to be a boy but it's a girl. I was right at 20 weeks scan.

I have my 20 week scan in 3 and a half hours and I'm hoping little one wants to spread her beanpoles and let us have a look :haha:
But I've felt strongly girl the whole time but then my brain tells my intuition that's its wrong because why would it be right? But I'm still pretty sure it's a girl, I will be silently shocked if its a boy :haha: happy though! OH is insistent on boy so we have a bet, whoever is right buys the other lunch ;)

Update: I was right, were having a girl, the lasagna I got for lunch tasted even better knowing I didn't dish out for it ;)

Sine the moment I found out I was pregnant I knew it wAs a girl, and its not like I wanted a girl .. I actually wanted a boy but I just kept telling myself I'm having a girl. My 20 week scan is on Wednesday and I'm 99% sure this baby is a girl. If tHe tech says boy, I'll be so shocked and dissapointed because I've gotten use to the thought of having a baby girl. I'll update if my intuition was right

at the start i realy thought its a girl but the last few weeks i didnt know what to think.
we found out yesterday that we are having another boy :)

Congrats Jessika, might have to try that bet with my hubby LOL

With #1 I was sure she was a boy; so sure that we didn't even have a girls name picked out, and when she was born and they told me she was a girl, I actually said "are you sure?!". I was over the moon; I always wanted to have a girl, but I didn't ever think I'd be lucky enough to get one.

With #2 I had a very strong feeling she was a girl, and I was right. we had our hearts set on a boy, but we weren't disappointed. turns out she's more of a tomboy than our eldest anyway, so it's like having a boy around :lol:

With #3 I'm sure she's a girl. I can't really explain it, but we both have kind of accepted that we only have girls, so that's all we expect. I have my scan tomorrow so hopefully we will find out for sure :) I won't be disappointed either way, because while I'd LOVE to have a boy, I also think three sisters would be great.

i was 1000% sure i was having a boy! Looks like i was wrong,it's definitely a girl! I literally couldn't believe it!

I was so sure I was having a boy, I was told girl at 16 weeks (the sonographer said she had no doubts). Had my 20 week scan on Tues convinced she was going to say, sorry it's a boy, but no, she's a girl! And i couldn't be happier :D! But my intuition was waaaaay off lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->