Anyone got a VERY strong feeling on gender?

liz1985

Reaction score
I have such a strong feeling this baby is a girl. I origionaly thought boy, but the last few weeks I feel girl really strongly, it's like the possibility of a boy doesn't even exists. When I imagine the baby it's a girl, I think of her as girl inside me, and just think about the girl things I'm going to buy. I had a strong feeling DS would be a boy but not as strong as this. This feeling has no way come from wanting a girl, I wouldn't mind either way, but I'm almost worried now that if its a boy it's going to be a bit of a come down if you know what I mean?! I know it would only be an initial feeling then I'd be happy it was a boy, I actually was origionaly slightly more towards having a boy.

Anyone else feel so strongly about gender? Are you worried about how you'll feel if its wrong?

I KNEW my son was a boy, when they told me It was like it was being confirmed rather than some news to me.
This time I've got no feelings at all though.

I am convinced that I am having a boy. I have just felt boy from very early on. My next scan is Friday and I can't wait to find out if I am right. I have been picturing a boy for so long that I am worried I might be upset if it isn't.

I also just KNEW this baby was a boy from day one. I also couldn't imagine girl names, buying girls clothes or items and just had a strong feeling. I was right!! At the gender scan they asked if I want to know the sex and I said "sure, but I already know its a boy" and the tech laughed and said you are definitely right!

We are team yellow but I totally think this one is a girl. I have felt that way since I thought I was pregnant. I am afraid I might be wrong so I have the "omg it might be a boy" but I can't explain why I feel its a girl, I just do. Hoping I am not wrong but either way I will be over the moon when baby arrives.

Same here I have a strong feeling its a girl, can't imagine buying boy things it just does jive that it might be boy so I have three weeks before its confirmed cant wait :)

I was absolutely sure, from the moment I knew I was pregnant, that I was having a girl. I literally had a nursery planned and everything, then had my scan and was told 100% boy. I can't rely explain how I felt, I didn't take it very well on the day, but I was under a lot of stress as my uncle died the same morning so I felt like my baby was a replacement. I've totally came round now, and am over the moon that I have a happy, healthy baby, regardless of gender. I wasn't fussed either way so I wasn't disappointed, I was just adamant it was a girl.

Good luck!!

I really think I'm having a girl but everyone else says its a boy! Only 9 days till we find out! I'd be just as happy with a boy though x

I knew with my daughter, this baby I think boy but I'm not sure if that's just through hope then anything else I'll find out if I'm right in 2 1/2 weeks :)

With DD I just knew she was a girl!! And I was right. This one I have a strong feeling it's a boy, which would be amazing, but I will also be over the moon if it's another girl :)

With DS, I just *knew* he was a boy. When I went for my scan and they told me it was a boy, I said 'I know', I wasn't surprised in the least.

With this one, I had no idea what I was expecting, I had no strong feeling either way although I kept having girl dreams (could have been my anxiety playing into it though) and sure enough, baby is a girl.

I was pretty sure this was a girl, and she is! When I'd imagine showing my baby to my family and friends, I'd always imagine a girl, always dreamed about a girl too.

I don't think mine was intuition though. I knew that the month I got pregnant we didn't dtd anywhere near where I thought my "fertile time" would be, so unless I ovulate on a weird schedule (I never tracked it, so don't know) then would have to be some very long-living sperm, which supposedly are the girl sperm. Also, I was very sick for a long time and still feel a bit queezy sometimes, even though I'm just about to head into the third tri. A lot of people get more sick with girls, so I was thinking, if I am this sick with a boy I can't even imagine being even sicker next time if I have a girl.

I had a huge feeling it was a boy, but got my blood test back last week and it's another girl. Thought the first one was a boy too! So much for my intuition, lol.

im thinking boy with this flump mums hopig for another granddaughter
will find out on wednesday x

I didn't have a clue when I was pregnant with my daughter but in this one, the pregnancy has been identical to my first one so I KNEW it was another girl. I had a gender scan at 16 weeks which confirmed it.

Completely convinced it's a girl ( for absolutely no reason!) and am in for a rude awakening if it's not lol!!!

I didn't feel strongly with my first which turned out to be a girl. I was absolutely positive that number two was a boy though and wasn't surprised in the least when it was confirmed that we are indeed having a boy.

I felt excatly same just how you have! I didn't mind as long as the baby is healthy and I thought for ages mmm must be a boy as my OH family is highly male dominated and then the last few weeks before my scan I thought girl and had a strong feeling was a girl and the sonograpaher said girl!!!

Since the moment I POAS I just 'knew' it was a girl! Have no idea why but it hasn't changed since that moment. I imagine a girl, look at girl clothes, refer to baby as she. It's odd. I just can't imagine baby being a boy but honestly I have no preference over which I have! In fact I would kind of prefer a boy as I know my hubby really wants one, but in my head I just 'know' its a girl?! Weird.
Only 4 days till we find out tho, I think I'm going to be shocked if the tech says boy!! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->