Anyone got any tips?

IsabellaJayne

Mum of beautiful girls! WTT Dec 2023
Reaction score
I'm going for my HD live re-scan today as last week, baby was buried into the placenta and we couldn't see a thing.

She was also like this in my 20 week scan and my 16 week gender scan so it seems she hasn't moved from there for weeks lol! It's a free re-scan today and if we can't see her again we can get a refund. I would really like to see her. I have loads of pics of her sister and I'd like some of her too.

Anyone have any suggestions to get her moving so we can at least have a peek?

Id try a drink of coke or something before hand or something sugary to eat. If she doesn't move they should give you a 10 min break to have a walk around to get baby moving- did they do that last time?

Lucozade and chocolate.

Hope you get a good shot today :)

Yeah I had a good walk around and a bounce on the ball but it didn't work. At my 20 week scan, I was practically head first to the floor vertically on the bed to get a shot of her nasal bone at the anatomy scan.

I'm not hopeful but just one pic would be great

You can try coke or lucozade, bounce about a little before u go in but unfortunately some babies just love to be awkward, no matter what I tried at 20 week scan my baby stayed in really awkward positions :( best of luck Hun I hope you get good pics this time x

Thank you :). It's in 3 hours so I'll update then but I'm not positive we will get any shots tbh :(

my daughter like this the sonographer got me to drink freezing cold fizzy pop b4 and as I was walking in to the scan....it worked!
good luck
h xx

Hope you got a picture! xxx

Not so great. She would not budge lol. We tried everything. We only got two pics and they aren't great (especially compared to my DD's scan). We didn't even bother with the HD because all we could see was cord and placenta. But she seems really happy and content :) here she is. She looks like her big sister did :).

Here she is

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 6
And the other pic

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 4
Precious. She must be comfy in there x

She really is snug. Sonographer says she's run out of room already. Quite strange with only being 27 weeks! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->