Anyone got Britax Evolva 1-2-3 car seat?

klcuk3

Mummy to two Munchkins
Reaction score
I'm thinking about getting this car seat for LO once she's grown out of her maxi-cosi one.

I like the fact that it'll grow with her and hopefully mean we don't need to get another one for her ever!

Does anyone have this one? If so what do you think about it? Would you recommend it or not?

Thanks for your thoughts xx

We have the evolva. The only problem we have is it doesn't recline when LO is sleeping, so it's not so comfy. it says it's suitable for babies who are 9 kgs & 9+ months, but I think it's huge for a 9 kg baby. Omar was 11 kgs 78 cms at 10.5 months when we started using it but he still looked tiny in it & not so comfy as it's a bit upright.

My sister has this one, i think the only problem she said was it growns with the child but doesn't extend sideways whereas i have the evolver plus and thats supposed too (i'm not at the point of needing that yet though to confirm). Have a look on the britax website, it gives all the specs for them. I do like ours though, my LO would have definately been ready for it at 9 months, the size is great for her now and will grown with her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->