Anyone got experience with superdrug tests

My bump

Cooking a little one
Reaction score
Im on cd 16 I think and have been feeling really tired so bought a superdrug early test and dd t tonight. I had a not quite + opk last sunday but that was my only opk so dont know if I ovulated early or if I even have yet but have had some ewcm and now have loads of cwcm.

Anyway did the test today and straight away a light pink line come up not quite central ans stayed there for a while. It is still faintly there but theres no point reading it now after the time limit anyway.

Just wondered if anyone else has had this. I feel lke it would be too early for a bfp even if I did ovulate last week, so when would be the best time to retest? Woudl tomorrow fmu be too soon or should I wait for a few days or even a week? Not sure what to do!!!

Thanks

x

Well, someone posted on the forum that they had false positives with superdrug tests. I used one when I was 1 day late and it came up positive, but quite faint. Maybe try another brand, and see if you still get a positive.
Good luck. I hope you get the result you want :)

Thanks for your comment! Im gonna give it a week as I had the same again today!

x

Im now getting really dark opks and think I am getting a line on superdrug. Im gonna take a pic and see if it shows!

Think I may be getting a v. early bfp as this has happened on all of my tests now. Gonna do another one tomorrow and then leave it till next week to do another.

Does anyone else get these faint pink lines on superdrug? There is another kind of line further down the test and that has no colour thats how I know this one is something different or a lovely evap, however I got this line straight away and its slightly off centre in the control window.

x

Hunny my superdrug tests have had lines in the test line(evaps for me as they only showed up after the time limit),but they were all off center too. Sounds like you have the start of a bfp! Share the piccies!:hugs:

Ended up getting an even darker line with superdrug but it suddenly faded after about 5 minutes so gathering these were evaps or I have ovulated and it was picking up something slightly even though it shouldnt!

Thanks for advice though! x

can you post a picture as i have have just had a BFP with a superdrug test but BFN with all other teats so im still not sure... post a picture and we can see/?

when ever i tested early in all my pregnancies...the line would be dark for a few minutes and then fade to a lighter line..this does not mean that its an evap! share pics!!! hehe

ill see if i have anymore on my phone as not sure if i deleted them. I also started getting slight lines on ic's aswell but they also faded within 10 mins it was really wierd and the clearest 'lines' ive ever had! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->