Anyone got leaky boobies *TMI*

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by Raven24, Aug 21, 2009.

1. Raven24

Raven24 mum

well im 25 weeks and i have been having some discharge from my boobs for a few weeks but its been clear and watery but the past couple of days ive noticed that its a slightly thicker consistancy and today it was actually a milky colour:blush:
    i just cant belive that im producing milk already i know its only colostrum and i know its completley normal i guess i just wondered how many of you have been having the same thing?

2. toseland13

toseland13 Well-Known Member

ive had a small amount of clearish fluid but not much and there has been a thread on this and a few ppl have it :flower:

3. sweetie_c

sweetie_c Well-Known Member

I noticed mine last week and yesterday, its watery and clear

4. Pato

Pato Well-Known Member

wow...wished mine would leak, at least then i'd be able to justify the pain...

5. Mariposa

Mariposa Pregnant - 3rd Trimester

I have nothing at the moment. Was wondering when they were likely to. Looks like I've got a few weeks yet x x

6. MrsC

MrsC mum of 1

mine were producing milk at about 7 weeks, the dr said it was rare for this to happen so early but perfectly okay.

7. purpledahlia

purpledahlia Mummy

my boobs the pain has stopped, but now i have to wear pads everday, i usually leak at night as soon as i take my bra off and put my pjs on.. haha! but a few times its been a lot and ive had a soaking top, seems to come from the left more than the right, but in the shower they do aswell. Its surreal!

8. hancake100

hancake100 Mummy to a princess x

I havent had anything yet apart from I feel like they are going to pop :rofl: I was wondering when this would start to happen though! .......xx

9. EmmanBump

EmmanBump Guest

yeahhh me!! i noticed it a week or so ago, ive bought some breat pads, but i dnt think tht im 'leaking' enough for it to be benficial atm xxx