Anyone got leaky boobies *TMI*

Raven24

mum
Reaction score
well im 25 weeks and i have been having some discharge from my boobs for a few weeks but its been clear and watery but the past couple of days ive noticed that its a slightly thicker consistancy and today it was actually a milky colour:blush:
i just cant belive that im producing milk already i know its only colostrum and i know its completley normal i guess i just wondered how many of you have been having the same thing?

ive had a small amount of clearish fluid but not much and there has been a thread on this and a few ppl have it :flower:

I noticed mine last week and yesterday, its watery and clear

wow...wished mine would leak, at least then i'd be able to justify the pain...

I have nothing at the moment. Was wondering when they were likely to. Looks like I've got a few weeks yet x x

mine were producing milk at about 7 weeks, the dr said it was rare for this to happen so early but perfectly okay.

my boobs the pain has stopped, but now i have to wear pads everday, i usually leak at night as soon as i take my bra off and put my pjs on.. haha! but a few times its been a lot and ive had a soaking top, seems to come from the left more than the right, but in the shower they do aswell. Its surreal!

I havent had anything yet apart from I feel like they are going to pop :rofl: I was wondering when this would start to happen though! .......xx

yeahhh me!! i noticed it a week or so ago, ive bought some breat pads, but i dnt think tht im 'leaking' enough for it to be benficial atm xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->