Anyone got pregnant using this method?

Mamya143

Reaction score
The withdrawal method?? Hubby and I haven been doing this for 5 years and haven't got pregnant. I know this method is not a sort of birth control but that's why I'm here. I also have irregular periods. This month hubby really thinks I am. I think I could be but then I try to think not cause I don't wanna get my hopes up.

I was just curious if anyone on here has ever got pregnant using this method?

I will be testing tonight... Btw I'm 11dpo from when I believe I ovulated.

My sister got pregnant at 16 using this method.

Just found out I'm pregnant last Saturday... Been using withdrawl for a year and a half. This last month we weren't even "together" very often. I'm honestly completely stumped as to how it happened this last month of all months! We did do a drastic diet change to lots of raw, whole vegetable juice. Maybe all of those superfoods created some super sperm? :happydance:

My Grandma got pregnant with my Mom that way.

Good luck! :D

Ehh I think it's all about timing and chances. I have never met someone that has gotten pregnant this way.

There is always a possibility of falling pregnant this way, sperm can stay int he mans penis at the very end, so a little can be squeezed out into you, without him knowing... Also there is pre cum, which sometimes is mainly just semen, but this can sometimes have a very small amount of spermies... It only takes one :)

It is quite common for people to get pregnant using this method but really it depends how thorough you are and how in control your man is, everyone has slip ups though. We've been using this for 7 months now and no oops but I do worry that we'll grow too accustomed to it and forget something important such as having to pee before round two :dohh:

Good luck with testing, I hope you get the result you want :flow:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->