Anyone got the Luna buggy?

i saw one in town yesterday... they look nice

I love it! I actually love everything except the basket, however theres someone on ebay who was making like hanging baskets, they hang right at the bottom without draggin on the floor to give you extra storage space. I will post the link once I find it. Its so lightweight and easy to push its unreal. I dont know hows it going to go if we get snow though. Anyway, theres so much room for kyle, unlike other pushchairs were babies seem rather squashed lol xx

Thats what puts me off ...the basket

Would really be interested if you can find that seller though ... I really like this buggy for Caitlin :D

Want to ask also .....do you think this is comfy? I have a stroller and I wouldn't say they are the most comfy but 'handy' I basically want something more comfortable than a stroller ...does it recline back nicely, easily & again comfortably!

I just want to make sure I'm making the right decision on my pram swapping because I'm selling the icandy to buy 2 singles and 1 double stroller!

I dont know but they look great and i saw alittle girl in one today and she looked so snug and comfy.
I really want this pram , i have also looked at the lunar mix as that looks quite nice too.

Well Kyle seems to think its comfy! I used to have a right nightmare with him trying to get him to go for sleeps in his Inglesina buggy, and that was with me being a £50 faux fur cosy toes too! lol Since I got the luna he drifts off easily and being in the buggy is the ONLY time he will go to sleep without a dummy as well.
It actually reclines right back, unlike most buggys that say they do, but they are still at an angle, but this goes back completely flat and its a simple one handed job to recline it. And the footrest can also be raised or lowered.

I found the seller I think it may have been, she doesnt have any up just now though so ive emailed her to see if it was herself that done them. Will get back to you when I hear from her :) xx

Is the frame quite strong? Can you put your baby bag over the handle?

So long as it isnt too heavy. I put my on the actual basket. The style of the frame wouldnt really support anything to heavy x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->