Anyone got their 5 / 6 week scan measurements?

firsttimer1

Reaction score
Hi Ladies

Prob a long shot as not everyone has an early scan - but do any of you who have, know your measurements?

I went in thinking i was 7 weeks but apparently im showing sizing that corresponds with 5 weeks (STILL TRYING TO GET HEAD AROUND IT).

E.g. mine =

Gest Scan Mean: 12.8mm
Yolk Sac Mean: 2.4mm
CRL: 2mm
Heartbeat: present

MANY THANKS IF YOU CAN HELP :hugs:

Here's mine hon, they said i was 5+1, but i believe we were around 5+6/6 weeks according to my dates, ov and the fact we saw a beating heart 3 days later. Also they couldn't be sure but there was a slight flicker, meaning that the heart was about to start beating.

Gest Sac Mean: 12.3 - 14mmx9mmx14mm
Gest sac volume 0.9ml
CRL: 2.3mm

it's great you've seen a gorgeous hb hon, as i said, we didn't see one that day, we had an EPU scan 3 days later with a lovely beating heart. with our daughter we had a scan just short of 9 weeks, when our next one is with this baby, and it's amazing how much they've grown!

xxx

Hi there

I dont have any measurements for you right now Im afraid - however, I am going in for an early scan on Wedneday where I am hoping to be 6 weeks 1 day. I can let you know then? I will defo be between 5 weeks and 6 weeks 2 days so thats around what you need right?
I hope that everything is ok.

xxxxxxxxxx

Hi Farmers - yep, just post them when ur back - GOOD LUCK! :hugs:

Yep i feel lucky to have seen a HB - but bit concerned that i was pretty sure i was 7 weeks... going bk in 9 days to check all is okay. The other theory of course is that baby has not grown as he/she should of... but trying not to think about that. Thanks for posting your measurements!

I know everyones will be a little different but its reassuring and informative to see measurements i think :winkwink:

I have mine , I will just do twin A but twin B is 1 mm smaller on CRL measurements.

By my dates I should have been 7+2 but they dated me 5+5 and the measurements were;
sac diameter 14x17x21
twin a crl - 4 mm
yolk sac seen
HB present

one week later they were dated at 8 weeks:
CRL 14 mm

Hope this helps and good luck

x

I went in at 6+6 and they measured the baby as 6+1 which was CRL 5.8 mm. It doesnt give any other measurements, just says yolk sac seen, embryo & heartbeat present. This would have given me a due date of 21/10/11 but at my dating scan they put me to 16/10/11 :)

I had a scan at 5+3 and crl was 2.2mm, no heartbeat present that day, but baby was wriggling about at our follow-up scan today!! :flower:

Thanks ladies, so my measurements seem to be ok for 5 weeks (dont know how many days) - dont they?

Sounds silly but im concerned that finding the HB so early means that in 9 days when i have my follow up she will say that its due to the fact that im 7 weeks and baby stopped developing or something....

ahhhh cant stop worrying!

Thanks ladies, so my measurements seem to ok for 5 weeks (dont know how many days) - dont they?

Sounds silly but im concerned that finding the HB so early means that in 9 days when i have my follow up she will say that its due to the fact that im 7 weeks and baby stopped developing or something....

ahhhh cant stop worrying!

Everything sounds perfect to me!!

You are going to go mad with the worrying - just try relax over the next 9 LLLOOOONGGG days til your follow-up (I had to wait 17 days for my follow-up appt):flower:

By my lmp was 9w6d by my date i was 5w4d. Mine are different. D1 is 1.08cm (up and down length) D2 0.74cm(side to side length) D3 1.03(not sure) and then GA for those measurements were 5w0d. Yolk seen. It worries me that it has me behind a little. I go back again on the 21st.

Hi corrie - you go the day after me and sounds like we are in similar boat. Lets keep each other updated - and positive! :) xxx

That sounds good. I am worried because i had an early scan with one of my other babies. i was 5w3d and did not see baby but at 5w5d did so i thought there was a good chance i would this time. I am sure of my dates because we were not trying. but we had an accident on my bday which was march 13th.I was cramping that day and i uhought af was coming since my last af was in Jan. So seeing them put down the gest sac was measuring 5wks
kinda crushed me.

i measured GS 0.67(6.7MM) AND YS 0.29(2.9MM) MY LMP WAS 3-1-11(5 WKS 6DAYS) BUT I am measuring only at 4 wks 4 days...my doctor and i agree it because i ovulate 6-8 later than normal and the egg also implanted a little late...my first ultra sound, last week, we couldnt see anything, but a week later we got something i was so early that we were still watching implantation...

That sounds good. I am worried because i had an early scan with one of my other babies. i was 5w3d and did not see baby but at 5w5d did so i thought there was a good chance i would this time. I am sure of my dates because we were not trying. but we had an accident on my bday which was march 13th.I was cramping that day and i uhought af was coming since my last af was in Jan. So seeing them put down the gest sac was measuring 5wks
kinda crushed me.

Maybe its due to later OV than you thought - egg implanting late? My cycles are long so my OV date is anyones guess... im having to believe this is why my dates are earlier than i thought - otherwise i will drive myself up the wall :dohh: I hope this is the same for you. Will be nice keeping each other informed - esp as we find out a day before/after eachother. REMAIN POSITIVE! :thumbup: I HAVE A GOOD FEELING FOR YOU XXX

Hiya, I had a scan @ 6+2 and the CRL was 5.5mm and there was a heartbeat x

do you know at what rate the CRL grows? Mine was 2mm at 5 weeks... how do we (roughly) work it out?

Had a early scan today as was unsure on dates and doctors thought 6+

Scan shows

Gestational sac present 19mm x 42mm x 40mm
Embryo inconclusive
Fetal heart action absent

Gestational Sac (mean) 33.7 mm
Gestational Sac Vol 16.7ml
CRL 1.5mm

The scan lady didn't seem very confident that everything was ok and said we needed to go back in a week to confirm viability.

She seemed to think that is was a pregnancy which has failed to develop.

Has anyone else been in this situation?

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back