Anyone got their prams/pushchairs yet?

MUMOF5

Now a mum of 6!
Reaction score
Just wondered how organised everyone is? Have you got or chosen your pram/pushchairs etc etc yet?, if so what have you gone for?

I think ive gone a bit overboard and ive got just about everything she will need (and not need), even down to nappies and bottles.

Ive not left anything for anyone else to buy! Maybe its a good thing, as at least I wont be stressing about buying her bits later on when the shops are chaotic in the build up to christmas...

I have got loads of stuff already clothes, bottles, sterilizer,toiletries, moses basket etc.....i have chosen which pram we want, i will be getting it next week hopefully ;)
have u chosen one yet? x

I'm not having a pushchair but have got two of the three slings I want. Have also got loads of nappies (been taking advatage of all the special offers and vouchers and things) and we've got LOADS of clothes, we were given alot but have still had to buy new ones. Also got a breast pump when they were on offer at asda and a Johnsons case with loads of baby products in.

Think the only things we really need now are a car seat and socks :)

Yes, got the Loola travel system, as it has car seat, carrycot and pushchair seat all in a fairly compact size, and as im having a girl ive got it in pink! (like everything else i have bought) :rofl:

I'm not having a pushchair but have got two of the three slings I want. Have also got loads of nappies (been taking advatage of all the special offers and vouchers and things) and we've got LOADS of clothes, we were given alot but have still had to buy new ones. Also got a breast pump when they were on offer at asda and a Johnsons case with loads of baby products in.

Im off to get my breast pump from Morrisons as the Tommee Tippee one is HALF PRICE at the mo! (so are bottles and sterilizers if anyone is interested).

i bought my pram a few weeks ago, chose the silver cross sleep over, i intend to do miles of walking so wanted a big sturdy warm one where bubba can lie flat and can wrap him in lots of blankets,
i have lots of clothes, loads off ebay, and rest from next and gap, took avantage off offers for shopping etc, renovating the house at the moment still so baby' room wont be started till end oct nov, but i've been getting curtains and bits for it as the weeks go pass so didnt feel the dint in my purse so bad lol
here'smy pram

https://www.kiddicare.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/productdisplayA_417_10751_-1__67382_10001_

Yeah we've ordered our pram, getting the Loola Up. Got more or less everything for baba now except the cot mattress and things like nappies, wipes etc. x

Im off to get my breast pump from Morrisons as the Tommee Tippee one is HALF PRICE at the mo! (so are bottles and sterilizers if anyone is interested).

That's the one I got, it looks really good, you get a box to sterilize it in the microwave included too :)

Yep i have baught everything when my next Ebay items arrive .. I allso went a little overboard lol ...
I got the Pliko pramette in boston check with carset and base etc . xxxx .

i bought my pram a few weeks ago, chose the silver cross sleep over, i intend to do miles of walking so wanted a big sturdy warm one where bubba can lie flat and can wrap him in lots of blankets,
i have lots of clothes, loads off ebay, and rest from next and gap, took avantage off offers for shopping etc, renovating the house at the moment still so baby' room wont be started till end oct nov, but i've been getting curtains and bits for it as the weeks go pass so didnt feel the dint in my purse so bad lol
here'smy pram

https://www.kiddicare.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/productdisplayA_417_10751_-1__67382_10001_

I was looking at that pram in the beige with embrodered flowers,but i was told it is really heavy and hard to put up and down and heavy with carseat on as pushchair stays on. Have you got yours at home now? is it heavy? Im going to the baby show at earls court in 2 weeks to test drive lots of baby goodies so will decide then but not sure if this will be there and would like some tips xx

ive got mine a mamas and papas pramette nice and light but still has a sturdy frame!

Yup i just about have everything we need lol.... nursery is finished too.

I went for the mamas and papas pliko pramette too :)

I've chose my pram,carseat etc. Just need to finish paying for it then I can get it delivered. I've gone for the Icandy Apple. And I got the pink footmuff to match. :)

Can't wait to get it home. I'll be testing it out around the house. :lol:

I got the britax vigour 4+ with carrycot and MIL is getting us the car seat this week hopefully!!

I looked at so many and found this one to be the easiest to fold and good value for money!!

x

We just got a Quinny Buzz and Maxi-Cosi Cabriofix carseat to go with it. Since we aren't finding out whether we're having a boy or a girl, we went for the Buzz in black, and the carseat in an aqua colour with roses on it :)

Think we're pretty much organized too - have a cotbed and bedding, some clothes, some nappies and wipes, a nursing pillow, a Johnson's box with loads of lovely-smelling baby toiletries in it, a nursery monitor, a glider rocking chair for nursing, and a travel cot.

Just really need to decorate the nursery and get a mattress for the cotbed, along with a few bits and pieces we want for LO, like a Fisher-Price Link-a-Doos infant-to-toddler rocker :) But I'm sure we'll find lots, lots more to get! :rofl:

We've got the loola up too! We got the matching car seat but brought the Windoo carry cot that goes with it off Ebay. Want to wait until I've got the nursery decorating done before I start filling it too full of stuff.

here'smy pram

I was looking at that pram in the beige with embrodered flowers,but i was told it is really heavy and hard to put up and down and heavy with carseat on as pushchair stays on. Have you got yours at home now? is it heavy? Im going to the baby show at earls court in 2 weeks to test drive lots of baby goodies so will decide then but not sure if this will be there and would like some tips xx

i've got it home yes, well mil's home she's old fashioned.
its not heavy when its just the car seat on the frame as the frame is alluminium, my daughters 14 yrs old and she put it together and its really padded and comfy i could get in it myself, in my experience in the past all car seat are heavy when baby gets to 6 months i don't think theres much differance its what you get used to i think, i'll have a little umbrella buggy if i need to, i'm just old fashioned and like prams facing towards me.
like elm though i intend to use a sling alot as well, only use pram in the house and longer walks
go and have a play with lots of prams, you will love the silver cross though if thats the style you like
xx
my best friend has the beige one and it beautiful, i had black cos i can see any boy of mine will be a mucky pup lol

I actually havent bought anything yet! Ive been given a load of clothes but thats it! Not got so much as a bottle let alone a pram! I have chosen Bugaboo cameleon tho, prob wont get it till December/January.

the silver cross one just looks soooooo comfy inside all padded and lovely! Im going to look at the quinny buzz and icandy one as well, have to wait and see when ive test run a few. Got to think about what i will use and not use etc, the pram part of the pram is for when i go for long walks with dog and when i go to my parents so baby has somewhere to lay flat while im there...

pram is the hardest thing to buy i think lol xx

I feel really behind! Spare room is still full of junk so nowhere near looking like a nursery yet. Bought some toiletries this week and a baby grow today... That's it! You're all so organised! I'm ashamed of myself... :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->