Anyone had a bleed in early pregnancy and still been pregnant?

janeywaney

Reaction score
Basically, I was due my period yesterday, it did not come, just some light brown cm and the day before that like a creamy beige cm. Then today, light brown cm again in the morning and now some brown red bleeding with no clots, I have no cramps at all and have never been a day late ever, anyone else had similar to this? I would have conceived around 24th March which is in my fertile time.

I have had lots of symptoms the main one being much much bigger boobs! but this cant be an af symptom as it happened way over a week before my period was due.

Any help or advice or anything at all would be much appreciated. x x

no this hasnt happened to me sorry, i cant really help.... all i can suggest is that you test seeing as you're due AF and see what you get :) good luck!

I am in the same boat.. spotting dark brown..almost red (weird?) since wednesday, doesnt look like AF and I dont have cramps (wich is unusual for me).

Hope we can get some answers.

Hey ladies, I've been experiencing the same thing. I started spotting and then bleeding 4 days after AF was due. I had cramps as well, but the bleeding wasn't my period, it only lasted a day and half and was very light.

I'm not sure what's going on either.. waiting till next week to take a HPT (if I experience any other symptoms)

Good luck to you ladies :hug:

Similar thing happened to me with my 1st baby, everything was fine, I had an early scan and a sac was seen but no feotal pole, then, a week later the pole was there, about 2 weeks later a heartbeat, it was a very nervey time but was fine. Good luck x

Hey ladies, I've been experiencing the same thing. I started spotting and then bleeding 4 days after AF was due. I had cramps as well, but the bleeding wasn't my period, it only lasted a day and half and was very light.

I'm not sure what's going on either.. waiting till next week to take a HPT (if I experience any other symptoms)

Good luck to you ladies :hug:

Thanks for responding guys, even though it was light was it still quite red? Sorry to be gross. x

The best that I can suggest is to take a test and/or talk to your doctor. I was almost 7 weeks pregnant in June of last year when I started bleeding. The emergency scan showed that a corner of the placenta was folded under which was what was causing the bleeding. The doctor said it could go either way, though sadly things didn't go in my favor. I don't mean to upset you I just wanted to share a story from the not so pleasant side. Sorry.

I had some red blood I was asked if I had felt a gush - which I hadn't, have you had a +ve test?

Hello i had bleeding in my first pregnancy for two weeks after AF was due it was like AF but lighter. I also had spotting around the time of AF every month for 6 months after. Hope this helps xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->