anyone had a lot of pain since mc... possible infection???

hayley_m

LTTTC
Reaction score
i had a mc in oct, and next few cycles were more heavier than normal, which i expected, but this cycle and last were really painful... i suffer with bad period pains anyway, but it encompassed all my back and was unbearable... i barely bled at all, very light, and only lasted for 2 days (normally 5-6)...

i explained all ths to the doctor but she just gave me tablets for the pain and sent me on my way. im slightly worried that there is some tissue or some kind of infection inside me which is causing the pain when af arrives. when i went for scan on day of mc in october they said theres not much left and it should come out on its own..... we have been ttc since (so 6 months) with no success, am just wondering if its because theres something gon on inside me, or am i just being overly paranoid???

I don't really have any answers for you but didn't want to read and run. I think if there was an infection you would probably have some sort of disharge - and it would almost certainly smell.

I have got 'retained products' or possibly a large clot, left from my mc in February. The doctor at the EPU said that it wouldn't stop me conceiving and that it would work it's way out in the next couple of cycles.

I think if you are really worried you should go back to your GP - or see another doctor for a second opinion.

:hugs: I hope you find some answers soon.

sorry for your loss and thanks for your reply. i will wait to see what happens next cycle. maybe it was just a one off horrible one?! if t wont stop me from conceiving i guess it wont be that bad for my body if there is anything. thanks again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->