Anyone had a period and was pregnant?

kezzaside

Reaction score
Has anyone ever had a period but found out they were pregnant?

It's not possible to have your period if you're pregnant. You can have implantation bleeding, but it does not resemble your full af. It would be pinkish and very light. Some may confuse this with their period, but depending on the level of flow will determine the difference.

My friend bled on and off for 5 months with her 1st baby at regular intervals, not sure why but she had loads of scans x

I wouldn't consider it a period, but I did bleed (similar to AF) two weeks after I conceived her. It was the fact I missed AF the next month that I took a FRER and it was positive. I was already like 2 months pregnant by then.

Sometimes if the pregnancy hormones are low when AF is due you can still have a period and the endometrium is shed so it does not harm the baby but if hormones are too low a miscarriage will occur.

my niece had a flow similar to her period for the first 4 months of her pregnancy but im not sure HOW heavy. her baby girl turned out fine. i on the other hand had no bleeding whatsoever. not even implantation bleeding.

My sister had a what appeared to be completely normal period, bright red heavy bleeding and all. Find out next missed period she had been pregnant the whole time. hes now a happy healthy 8 year old , no complications :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->