Anyone had a prolapse?

sequeena

Winging it.
Reaction score
I think I have it? :wacko:

AF is here, my 3rd one since giving birth. I've gone back to using tampons and they've become a bit uncomfortable which I assume was just because I'd had a baby. Earlier I changed the tampon and I felt like something was coming out of me. I had a quick feel (sorry TMI) and it feels like there's a lot of muscle right at the entrance of the vagina. I don't think it's come out yet but it's right there :wacko:

Any ideas? I'm sure I never had this pre pregnancy.

I think if it were a prolapse a tampon wouldnt stay in at your stage - I had no chancce with a tampon at three months pp.

I thought I had a prolapse and just kind of carried on - I felt a bulge just before and during AF but it wasnt noticeable in between. I just kind of ignored it - I finally plucked up the courage to go to my GP when the boys were 16 months old (who can face being fiddled about with again eh) she said it wasnt a prolapse but just a weakness in the wall. Prescribed me loads of pelvic floor exercises and said come back in 6 months if its no better. Its loads better now but still not the same - but then after having a baby (or 2) i kind of expect it never will be

Just keep doing your pelvic floors that all they prescribe anyway in the early days it takes ages to get better xx

HTH

ps come on now I bet everyone reading this thread is squeezing hehehehe

Thanks for your reply xx I've noticed the tampons feel as though they're being forced out. It's very uncomfortable to sit down sometimes.

I think I'll talk to my doctor and carry on with the pelvic floor exercises x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->